C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northwest Meet ??

Originally Posted by Willow
im not comming but thought i would give it a bump as it getting close

have loads of fun
willow
Willow
Cheers for the bump ... much appreciated

JJL... I wasn't sure if you intended me to add your friends " the Longy's "on the list, anyhow i have done so if you just confirm if they will attend on the night or not.
thnx.

Updated List

So NW Meet No 4 is at the Salt Cellar pub off the M6 at Middlewich on Saturday 26th March approx 5.30pm.

Ok Peeps

I'll keep the list rolling and updated ...of who is attending the meet on the above proposed date ..
Please check your name is on the list ... as we need to have an idea of numbers, so we can inform the landlord of the pub a big group will turning up.

1.IF your name isn't on the list and you would like to turn up to a great evening, say the word and i will update the list with your name added.

2.IF your name is on the list and you cannot make it ..PLEASE let me know and i will remove you from the list.

1.Rich & Ang
2.Craig & Corinne
3.Sue ( from M/C )
4.Sunshine girl
5.Mary & Stuart (TBC)
6.Dave (chippy)
7.Jonni boy
8.Gaz & Rach
9.Owleywoodcat
10.Purple swatch
11.Lacey 21
12.Wallabywannabies
13.DIMO8
14.Louise
15.Vikk
16.Sherie
17.RAG62
18.Vinny Van Gogh
19.Parker
20.JJL Family
21. The Longy's
22. Shrek

* Don't worry if you only see one name on the list... as it WILL also include your ( wife / husband / partners / children etc.) There will be no restrictions apart from a good behaviour request !!! and that's not aimed at the children ... more like the ADULTS :scared: only joking..

Please... feel welcome to come along if you haven't been to a meet before, it's a really good evening and a great chance to talk openly, to people who are going through or have completed a similar experience like yourself, share the learnings and pick some brains....over a drink or two.

On the night ...
We'll be situated on the right hand side of the pub ( this area will be reserved for us ) so head through the main entrance towards the bar , then throw a right and the area is straight ahead of you, set back a bit.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:53 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Hi All

We're still hoping to come to the meet all being well but I've got a strange request for when we arrive. Can everyone please take the pee right out of my husband (Gary). He fainted at the medicals after having his blood taken. He'd never had it done before bless him. He used to pull his face if I whinged about it when I was pregnant and had to have it done about 50 times (okay slight exaggeration) But I've never fainted! He was out cold on the chair with his eyes rolled back and his tongue hanging out!!! Big wuss.

Look forward to meeting you all
Rachel
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Yes the longy's are up for it !!!!

look forward to meeting everybody.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:07 am
Just Joined

SHAUN AND TRISH is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Northwest Meet ??

Originally Posted by C.Owen
Well it's been a few months since the last meet, which was a really great evening ....

Just wondering if has anybody thought about dates for the next one ????? as it usually takes a month or so to organise venue and timing's etc.

I have kept a clear diary ...so can fit around most dates, and i don't mind helping organise an event.

( unfortunately i couldn't host it at home ...due to size of house, it's not the largest for social gatherings ) and ......i have a potential buyer so i'm hoping to be homeless by the time of the meet :scared: ( fingers crossed )

So ( All in the region ) lets have your thoughts for venue and possible available dates for people.
Hi All we are from Tameside and would love to meet up with others in the same position it has all been a rush for us three weeks up to now and the consultant says a couple of months till done. We are going to Brisbane if ok with everyone would love to join the meeting (only found this site by chance today) cheers Shaun
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SHAUN AND TRISH
Hi All we are from Tameside and would love to meet up with others in the same position it has all been a rush for us three weeks up to now and the consultant says a couple of months till done. We are going to Brisbane if ok with everyone would love to join the meeting (only found this site by chance today) cheers Shaun

No problem Craig will add you to the list shaun.I see your from Mossley we're not far from you in Audenshaw.

bye for now dave
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Northwest Meet ??

Hi,
I go to college in Tameside and I used to own a pub in Mossley,
Live in Oldham.
Small world eh!
speak to you soon
Lace)
Old Mar 16th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Re: Northwest Meet ??

Hi everyone,

Only just found this thread, we would love to come to your meet up,

only live in Warrington, just waiting on med request, hope to move to Brisbane Jun/July time,

Paula&Peter, simon 13, emily 5.

Cheers
Paula.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 12:37 am
Now..just your usual Pom

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi everyone,

only live in Warrington, just waiting on med request, hope to move to Brisbane Jun/July time,

Cheers
Paula.
Updated List

So NW Meet No 4 is at the Salt Cellar pub off the M6 at Middlewich on Saturday 26th March approx 5.30pm.

Ok Peeps

I'll keep the list rolling and updated ...of who is attending the meet on the above proposed date ..
Please check your name is on the list ... as we need to have an idea of numbers, so we can inform the landlord of the pub a big group will turning up.

1.IF your name isn't on the list and you would like to turn up to a great evening, say the word and i will update the list with your name added.

2.IF your name is on the list and you cannot make it ..PLEASE let me know and i will remove you from the list.

1.Rich & Ang
2.Craig & Corinne
3.Sue ( from M/C )
4.Sunshine girl
5.Mary & Stuart (TBC)
6.Dave (chippy)
7.Jonni boy
8.Gaz & Rach
9.Owleywoodcat
10.Purple swatch
11.Lacey 21
12.Wallabywannabies
13.DIMO8
14.Louise
15.Vikk
16.Sherie
17.RAG62
18.Vinny Van Gogh
19.Parker
20.JJL Family
21. The Longy's
22. Shrek
23. Shaun and Trish
24. cantwait

* Don't worry if you only see one name on the list... as it WILL also include your ( wife / husband / partners / children etc.) There will be no restrictions apart from a good behaviour request !!! and that's not aimed at the children ... more like the ADULTS :scared: only joking..

Please... feel welcome to come along if you haven't been to a meet before, it's a really good evening and a great chance to talk openly, to people who are going through or have completed a similar experience like yourself, share the learnings and pick some brains....over a drink or two.

On the night ...
We'll be situated on the right hand side of the pub ( this area will be reserved for us ) so head through the main entrance towards the bar , then throw a right and the area is straight ahead of you, set back a bit.

NOT LONG NOW ....
Old Mar 17th 2005, 8:35 am
Just Joined

SHAUN AND TRISH is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Northwest Meet ??

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi,
Live in Oldham.
Small world eh!
speak to you soon
Lace)
Hi Which pub was it we have just come back home from one
cheers Shaun and Trish
Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi everyone,

Cheers
Paula.

Hello Paula,

I think you,ve been far too busy looking at the other thread we,ve been on,thats why you,ve missed this

see you at the meet dave
Old Mar 17th 2005, 10:37 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi,
Live in Oldham.
Small world eh!
speak to you soon
Lace)
Hiya Lace

We live in Failsworth (but hopefully not for long!) and we are still considering living in Redcliffe area (if we ever get our visas!!!) so, yep, very small world.

Rachel
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:07 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

Just a little bump... as it's only a week today till the meet .
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

noosawannabees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From Stockport now in Noosa as of Jan 05

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
We've enjoyed the last couple of meets so would be up for another one.

Where would people be coming from? We're from Stockport.
Hi we are also from Stockport we arrived in Noosa on Jan 6th 05.we have settled in well and our son has gone to Sunshine Beach school .We can't join your meet but we would love to hear from people who are coming over . we have met some goo friends on this site up to now .
From the noosawannabees (now the gonnabees)
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:48 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: From Stockport now in Noosa as of Jan 05

Originally Posted by noosawannabees
Hi we are also from Stockport we arrived in Noosa on Jan 6th 05.we have settled in well and our son has gone to Sunshine Beach school .We can't join your meet but we would love to hear from people who are coming over . we have met some goo friends on this site up to now .
From the noosawannabees (now the gonnabees)
Sent you a PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.