Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northwest Meet ??

Wikiposts

Northwest Meet ??

Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Default Re: Northwest Meet ??

Sorry we had to go early but great to see everyone .
thanks to the organisers !! well done Craig and corrine

see you all at the next one (before June 30th Please )

Mary and stu
Old Mar 26th 2005, 7:38 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chippy dave
ps. guess which coast Sammy and i were talking about on the way home
thanks you lot
You're not defecting are you?!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:02 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all those who turned out, it was really good to have everybody together and put names to faces where possible.

Unfortunately we didn't get chance to talk to everybody ...as we needed to grab some food and by the time we returned a few had started drifting off, however there were a few of us still sat chatting until late and it was really good to speak with you guy's we hadn't met before, great company with a few beers at the same time..

look forward to the next one ....hopefully before we jet off ..... ( June at the very latest for us ).

* Jonniboy
petty you didn't find it, you weren't far away at all by the sounds of it... i did put the phone number of the pub in the late thread Sat morn, should have printed it off and stuck it in your pocket, not to worry hopefully we'll see you at the next one ... and see if you are any further on with your thoughts on the custom bikes project !!! .

Last edited by C.Owen; Mar 26th 2005 at 9:04 pm. Reason: typo error
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

We had a great evening.

To all those we met last night, hope to see you all again at the next meet before we all leave for (Brissie) the best place to go.......

Paula&Peter...
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:35 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Just wanted to say we had a great time meeting everyone last night, if little one hadn't needed to go to bed we could of been there a lot longer.

Feel sorry for jonni boy you were so close to getting there! Never mind there's always next time.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Northwest Meet ??

Sorry working all day, hope to make it next time
Lace
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Another great meet... Thanks Craig and Corinne for taking over the arranging as I had a bit of a busy month.

I think I managed to talk to everyone there and got a few hugs along the way. Could have stayed longer but had to get back for the eldest (who had gone out for the day with grandparents).

Shall we see if everyone is free middle May as there are some lucky ones jettin off on the big bird to Oz in June.

Dave and Sam could we be spending some time with you on the east coast do ya reckon.... would be good we will invite you to our pool party promise!!!! You do whats right for you and children.

Take care all and see you at NW meet no 5

Luv
ANG, Rich & girls
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:01 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Hi All

We're really sorry we didn't make it yesterday. We've just got so much work to do so we can get the house up for sale quickly. We had a bad day yesterday with awkward neighbours over a fence we were replacing (and paying for ourselves) since their little darlings have wrecked it. Anyway once we started putting it up we wanted to get it finished before they had any more complaints (can't wait to leave this house!!! and this country!!!!!) It was dark when we finished and we were in bed by 8.30 we were that knackered. I know where I'd rather have been at 5pm yesterday and it's not putting up a fence in the back garden in the cold!

We really wanted to come to this one (especially in light of our recent good news) but I hope you all had a good time. We'll definately try to get to the next one in May. The house will be on the market then and we'll hopefully be nearly ready to go (leaving power of attorney with solicitor 'cos we can't wait for it to sell before making the big move).

See you all soon
Rachel
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rachel,
conrats on your good news anyway, I din't go either I was working but we have the same neighbours I think. Awww honey you'll be ok just keep thinking of the grass on the other side cos regardless what anyone says it is greener I have family over there to prove it.
thinking of ya Lacey
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chippy dave
guess which coast Sammy and i were talking about on the way home thanks you lot
Glad to hear it! Keep talking!

Great to see you all again last night & to meet so many newbies too, I wish I'd managed to chat to all of you though...maybe next time.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
You're not defecting are you?!

No but you get food for thought after a get together with about 20 people who are going to the east coast.

I think they even set up a carpenter to be there who was telling me how good the work situation was in Brissy