Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northwest Meet ??

Northwest Meet ??

Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Re: Northwest Meet ??

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello Paula,

I think you,ve been far too busy looking at the other thread we,ve been on,thats why you,ve missed this

see you at the meet dave
Hi Dave,

Iv'e been on the other thread far to much i know, still waiting for that med request you see.

Looking forward to the meet up, c u there...
Paula.
13 April applicant
Cheshire.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: Northwest Meet ??

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Dave,

Iv'e been on the other thread far to much i know, still waiting for that med request you see.

Looking forward to the meet up, c u there...
Paula.
13 April applicant
Cheshire.

Good luck for this week Paula hopefully by the meet you,ll have had some good news.I,ve been sorting the med forms out today and we have our x-rays on Tuesday.

dave
Old Mar 20th 2005, 9:04 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Don't think we're going to be able to make it after all.

Got a family do we can't get out of.

Anyway, hope you all have a fab time and hopefully we'll make the next one.

Got our meds request and having them in a couple of weeks, so things are certainly moving!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:30 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Well we are back from Cyprus. Rich got his Registration Cert in th psot when we got back so ANMC should be doin their bit for us now.

Still coming on Saturday so this is a BIG bump from me...

Ang, Rich & girks
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Northwest Meet ??

Hi guys still coming as of now,
bumped from Lace n family x
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi all

Well we are back from Cyprus. Rich got his Registration Cert in th psot when we got back so ANMC should be doin their bit for us now.

Ang, Rich & girks
Hiya Guys, welcome back. Hope you & the girks (he he) had a fab holiday! I bet you're all lovely & tanned. Looking forward to seeing you on Sat for a good catch-up.
Vikk
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi all

Ang, Rich & girks

Hope you all had a great time and looking forward to see you both at the meet.

dave
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Looking forward to Saturday. Will you all please raise you glass on the day and say Happy 18th to my Dave?

Sue
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Hi everyone

Looking forward to Saturday. Will you all please raise you glass on the day and say Happy 18th to my Dave?
Sue
The drinks are on Dave then
Richard
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RAG62
The drinks are on Dave then
Richard
No, the idea is you buy him a drink
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:27 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday.

See you then

Louise (bump!!!)
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:18 am
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louise
Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday.

See you then

Louise (bump!!!)
Quick Bump .....
Only a few more days to now, i must remember to ring the landlady on Sat morning to confirm we are going to turn up, she will then reserve our area ( on the right of the pub as explained in earlier thread ).

We're aiming to arrive 4:30 ish .... so hopefully see you all who had your name down ....on the night.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:23 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.Owen
Quick Bump .....
Only a few more days to now, i must remember to ring the landlady on Sat morning to confirm we are going to turn up, she will then reserve our area ( on the right of the pub as explained in earlier thread ).

We're aiming to arrive 4:30 ish .... so hopefully see you all who had your name down ....on the night.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

We will definately have our children with us

Hoping to get lots of good advise and make some new friends

D x
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:54 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Hi Guys,

Can we add our names to the list please. Had to wait until we finalised we were both off work etc. Just now need to look through all 8 pages so we know how to recognise the gang and not end up joining someones private party There'll be myself Mrs. R and little Miss R.

See you there.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:54 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.Owen
Quick Bump .....

Craig...ive PM'D you........................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.