Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:15 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Are there any new northamptonians out there that want to come ??????

I do! But don't think for one minute you can call me a northamptonian
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:14 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
I do! But don't think for one minute you can call me a northamptonian

So what do ya reckon we should call you then
Jane x
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:23 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

So what do ya reckon we should call you then
Jane x

Watch it ..I can see your mind working overtime with smutty suggestions.

Just call me Ben
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:17 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Watch it ..I can see your mind working overtime with smutty suggestions.

Just call me Ben
I don't know what yoou mean ....................Ben
J x
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:12 pm
Born to be wild....

I don't know what yoou mean ....................Ben
J x

Don't play innocent with me Jane,,,,Remember I have met you
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:15 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Don't play innocent with me Jane,,,,Remember I have met you
Exactly lol
J xx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:46 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hi Guys,
Just to see how many other teenagers are coming, I spoke to Paul last night and he may bring his daughter who is 15, so danni that will give you someone else to talk to eh !!!
Please guys help me keep this thread going .......... just for 1 more week, really looking forward to it lol
Jane xx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
Just to see how many other teenagers are coming, I spoke to Paul last night and he may bring his daughter who is 15, so danni that will give you someone else to talk to eh !!!
Please guys help me keep this thread going .......... just for 1 more week, really looking forward to it lol
Jane xx

Hi Jane,

I got your pm thanks.

Haven't been able to contact covkids yet,it's like they've fell off the earth or something,will keep trying.

We do hope to come to the meet, as i know the girls have been chatting on msn,so it would be nice to meet up with everyone again!

Jo
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:53 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Hi Jane,

I got your pm thanks.

Haven't been able to contact covkids yet,it's like they've fell off the earth or something,will keep trying.

We do hope to come to the meet, as i know the girls have been chatting on msn,so it would be nice to meet up with everyone again!

Jo
Hi Jo,
I know I haven't seen them on here for ages Leah is looking forward to seeing Lauren too, Chloe is also coming so it will be lovely
Jane xx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 4:42 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Phil, you are becoming a bit of an addict on here ???!!!
Jane x
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:58 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Anyone seen covkids ????? was hoping they would come too
J xx
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:12 pm
Born to be wild....

J xx

Do you talk to yourself often Jane ?

Or does it seem like that when your trying to get hubbys attention

I know my misses has that problem...
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:20 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Do you talk to yourself often Jane ?

Or does it seem like that when your trying to get hubbys attention

I know my misses has that problem...

No it usually happens when talking to Russ Kids anyone really LOL !!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

J xx

Hi Jane ,Managed to contact covkids,doesnt look as if they will be coming this time round though.I think they have a family birthday on the same day as the meet.

Jo
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Hi everyone, We will try our very best to come to the meet this time. Sorry about last time. wimped out at the last minute!!!!!

Unfortunately hubbie will have to do my share of drinking as i am with child!!!! Please be gentle as meeting new people and being sober is a bit daunting. Ha ha.

Look forward to meeting you all x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.