Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 18th 2006, 5:04 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by thebardies
Hi everyone, We will try our very best to come to the meet this time. Sorry about last time. wimped out at the last minute!!!!!

Unfortunately hubbie will have to do my share of drinking as i am with child!!!! Please be gentle as meeting new people and being sober is a bit daunting. Ha ha.

Look forward to meeting you all x

Hi sooooo pleased to hear from you, will be lovely to see you, I promise we will look after you, everyone is really lovely who I have met so you will be in safe hands Congratulations on the new adddition to your family
I remember I became a taxi when I was with child too C U next week pm me if you need directions or anything
Jane xx
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:35 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Looks as though I am talking to myself ..... AGAIN
J xx
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:41 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Looks as though I am talking to myself ..... AGAIN
J xx
S'okay Jane, in my house it is the ONLY way I get a sensible reply LOL

How's things? Houses on either side of me are up for sale, so we are watching with interest. Ours isn't quite ready, and Steve doesn't want to put it on the market till we have the vise. But if these 2 houses don't sell then I can see us renting out for a while :scared:

Meanwhile the diy and painting go on (and on), bit like this eh

Shirley x
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:10 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by ub40fan
S'okay Jane, in my house it is the ONLY way I get a sensible reply LOL

How's things? Houses on either side of me are up for sale, so we are watching with interest. Ours isn't quite ready, and Steve doesn't want to put it on the market till we have the vise. But if these 2 houses don't sell then I can see us renting out for a while :scared:

Meanwhile the diy and painting go on (and on), bit like this eh

Shirley x
Thats all I have done today bloody painting, I used to like it !!!! but y'know what they say about too much of a good thing an all that, we are the same waiting till we get visa till goes on market.
There is a house opposite for sale(my friends who have just gone to NZ) but as its smaller than mine that really shouldn't affect us
Could do witha nice curry now !!!! Not good for the diet eh
Jane xx
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:29 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats all I have done today bloody painting, I used to like it !!!! but y'know what they say about too much of a good thing an all that, we are the same waiting till we get visa till goes on market.
There is a house opposite for sale(my friends who have just gone to NZ) but as its smaller than mine that really shouldn't affect us
Could do witha nice curry now !!!! Not good for the diet eh
Jane xx

Curry isn't that bad, if you choose wisely, unfortunately for me I like a nice korma!!!

The houses either side of us only have 3 bedrooms, we have an extension so we have 5!! The smallest isn't really a bedroom though more like a walk in wardrobe. The bad thing is we don't have much garden, one side has a lot but the other only has a pond and no grass!

I hope it's not something I said to them LOL
Old Jan 19th 2006, 9:33 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Curry isn't that bad, if you choose wisely, unfortunately for me I like a nice korma!!!

The houses either side of us only have 3 bedrooms, we have an extension so we have 5!! The smallest isn't really a bedroom though more like a walk in wardrobe. The bad thing is we don't have much garden, one side has a lot but the other only has a pond and no grass!

I hope it's not something I said to them LOL
Gutted, Russ has just got home and told me he cannot make the meet
He has to work.
Means I am on my own with Kids , so I hope everyone comes who says they will, have been into pub to make sure we can have our own space and it is fine
Jane xxx
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Gutted, Russ has just got home and told me he cannot make the meet
He has to work.
Means I am on my own with Kids , so I hope everyone comes who says they will, have been into pub to make sure we can have our own space and it is fine
Jane xxx
Phils devastated , but at least he still has you to drink with. We will make sure everything is ok with the kids. No worries

Tracey xx
Old Jan 20th 2006, 8:27 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by teejay66
Phils devastated , but at least he still has you to drink with. We will make sure everything is ok with the kids. No worries

Tracey xx
Bless ya !! Have you booked your room yet ?? I am hoping paul and nicola have booked thiers too ....................... I hope you are reading this Paul
Jane xxx
Old Jan 20th 2006, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Bless ya !! Have you booked your room yet ?? I am hoping paul and nicola have booked thiers too ....................... I hope you are reading this Paul
Jane xxx
No not booked it yet, don't suppose there will be a mad rush so will sort it next week. Hows the decorating going.

Tracey
Old Jan 20th 2006, 7:42 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

No not booked it yet, don't suppose there will be a mad rush so will sort it next week. Hows the decorating going.

Tracey
When is the meet again ?
Old Jan 20th 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brisben
When is the meet again ?
Hey there Brisben dude, it's like real soon !!
We'll have to try and have a chat , didn't really get chance to have a good chat last time you were there
Hey we may even have few
Phil
Old Jan 20th 2006, 7:53 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there Brisben dude, it's like real soon !!
We'll have to try and have a chat , didn't really get chance to have a good chat last time you were there
Hey we may even have few
Phil
Sounds good to me matey. I was a little quiete as I had a little un who needed occupying ! Fatherhood hey...
Old Jan 20th 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brisben
Sounds good to me matey. I was a little quiete as I had a little un who needed occupying ! Fatherhood hey...
Yeah no just what you mean !!! :scared: Have two girls 11yrs and 16yrs going on 21
They pretty much amuse themselves these days
Old Jan 20th 2006, 8:44 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Tracey
Get it booked !!!!!!!!! it does get busy and if you stay at mine you HAVE to paint a room.........Oh and tile the downstairs loo
Jane x
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Get it booked !!!!!!!!! it does get busy and if you stay at mine you HAVE to paint a room.........Oh and tile the downstairs loo
Jane x
Ok Ok Ok auntie Jane!!!!! LOL
Your one funny gal !
P x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.