Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 9th 2006, 3:26 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
But it IS real !!!!LOL
Jane x

Hope you have a good time on Friday.

Just popped in to show you my creature!!! I wanted a cute one, but instead I got this.

Same story when I gave birth
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Gravyman are we gonna see you and Sara at the meet?
If you come you'll be able to tell us how your plans are coming on
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:49 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hope you have a good time on Friday.

Just popped in to show you my creature!!! I wanted a cute one, but instead I got this.

Same story when I gave birth

LOL He is lovely !! we will wave to you all
Jane xx

:scared: 3 days till meds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hey Gravyman are we gonna see you and Sara at the meet?
If you come you'll be able to tell us how your plans are coming on

Hiya

We should be there. As it is saturday Sara won't be working.

Have put the house on the market today so things are still going to plan.

See you there.

Graham
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:59 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

LOL He is lovely !! we will wave to you all
Jane xx

:scared: 3 days till meds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janeeeeeee, sorry for not responding sooner.

Been busy...I 'll be there
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
I 'll be there

Ello stranger, hope is all well ...
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:18 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004

Ello stranger, hope is all well ...
If I am there I will be ON-TIME anyway

I am good Bruv...hows you and the sale etc??
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

If I am there I will be ON-TIME anyway

I am good Bruv...hows you and the sale etc??
Yeah all goin real good inc sale.

We got an offer just before xmas. Low, but enough to do what we want and don't wanna hang around so it's in motion as we speak.

hoping to be out there by March ...
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:24 pm
Born to be wild....

Yeah all goin real good inc sale.

We got an offer just before xmas. Low, but enough to do what we want and don't wanna hang around so it's in motion as we speak.

hoping to be out there by March ...

Remember when you was feeling low and I told you

"All comes to he who waits"...Well my friend your time is coming...

Good on ya..
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

Remember when you was feeling low and I told you

"All comes to he who waits"...Well my friend your time is coming...

Good on ya..
Yeah I do, and I spose knew at the end of the day it WOULD happen, but I'm just a ****er when it comes to waiting ...

Still, fingers crossed it all holds together.

Currently sorting out the Student Visa's and got our medicals next week ... :scared: ... altho crossing fingers on that one.

We want the Visa's in hand before we exchange on the house so a lot of jiggin goin on at the mo.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:31 pm
Born to be wild....

Yeah I do, and I spose knew at the end of the day it WOULD happen, but I'm just a ****er when it comes to waiting ...

Still, fingers crossed it all holds together.

Currently sorting out the Student Visa's and got our medicals next week ... :scared: ... altho crossing fingers on that one.

We want the Visa's in hand before we exchange on the house so a lot of jiggin goin on at the mo.
You be fine ole boy.....

I am still waiting for my misses full birth certificate to come through and then I need my employer reference before the visa application can go in, its doing my nut right in, Still I keep remembering that ole saying mate
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

You be fine ole boy.....

I am still waiting for my misses full birth certificate to come through and then I need my employer reference before the visa application can go in, its doing my nut right in, Still I keep remembering that ole saying mate
Yeah that's the one! ...

Altho it does do your nut as you say. The kids were on the other half's passport so we had to get them their own and ours only had a year left so renewed them too. That was fun in itself as we had to go to Victoria and get it 'expressed' thru. Got them in the post the other day and as I say have the medicals next week. Once they're done (and if ok) we can apply for the visa and unless things are running slow, it SHOULD take about a month!

All exciting stuff tho! ...
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to be in your shoes Paul
TRA will be sent in this week so me and trace will have our 1st foot on the ladder , very exciting !
We'll have something in common with you other guys at long last !
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:25 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Janeeeeeee, sorry for not responding sooner.

Been busy...I 'll be there
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job I'm sitting down How are you ???? soooooo Pleased you are coming, will be fantastic to see you
Jane xx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:54 pm
Born to be wild....

Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job I'm sitting down How are you ???? soooooo Pleased you are coming, will be fantastic to see you
Jane xx

You Too Jane, my passport arrived today, so its just that birth certificate I need....I am struggling to be patient.....

Have fun and take care ,see you soon.

PS. Don't forget to remind me nearer the time..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.