Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Pete-danns is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Pete,
just got ya message, if you phone the hotel ask them to pop it into an envelope with my name on it and I will pop in a pick it up for you.
Jane xx
I've just spoke to them and nothings been handed in, but will check with Housekeeping I think she said tomorrow.

I'll give em a call then.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:20 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pete-danns
I've just spoke to them and nothings been handed in, but will check with Housekeeping I think she said tomorrow.

I'll give em a call then.
Ok will pop in tom if I get a chance
Jane xxx
Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Pete-danns is on a distinguished road

Ok will pop in tom if I get a chance
Jane xxx

Thanks Jane
Old Jan 29th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Graham and I second (third, forth) those sentiments and I know that Graham has some sympathy with Jane given that they have some symptoms in common (sore head, jippy tummy, shakes and an irrisistable desire to snooze)

We had a great time and NOT just because we had the opportunity to flash our beautiful visas!

I'm sorry that we didn't get the chance to have a proper chat with everyone and would like to wish Jason and family a smooth flight and the best of luck for the forthcoming days, weeks, months.

I took quite a number of photo's last night (with help from Chloe and Leah, thanks girls) and will be posting them as soon as I've worked out how to reduce the file size, so keep watching this space.

No, this space.

No, I mean this space

I'm really looking forward to the next meet but I suppose we should allow Jane to regain the ability to stop rooms spinning before we ask when it will be!

Tracey - how did you get your ticker thingy to work and have you registered for Skype yet?

Sara
Hi Sara

No haven't done the skype thing will leave it til tomoz now and we haven't been able to get the ticker on. Phil will have a look tomorrow at that to.

Post picks of meet as soon as ya can. Please be selective no dodgy ones please.

Tracey x
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:55 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi Sara

No haven't done the skype thing will leave it til tomoz now and we haven't been able to get the ticker on. Phil will have a look tomorrow at that to.

Post picks of meet as soon as ya can. Please be selective no dodgy ones please.

Tracey x
I would like to organise another meet, so i can flash at you all, no ladies not like that, i would like to flash my PR VISA, granted today 30th Jan, got till 4th jan 2007 to get there, all round ours for christmas dinner is it, or shall we hit the beach?

Jane and Russ
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

I would like to organise another meet, so i can flash at you all, no ladies not like that, i would like to flash my PR VISA, granted today 30th Jan, got till 4th jan 2007 to get there, all round ours for christmas dinner is it, or shall we hit the beach?

Jane and Russ
Oh my God Jane. How fantastic!!!! Sounds like a good excuse for another p*** up

Congratulations to you and your family x x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:02 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by thebardies
Oh my God Jane. How fantastic!!!! Sounds like a good excuse for another p*** up

Congratulations to you and your family x x
Thanks Jan +1
well it hasn't sunk in yet !!!!!!
Russ woke me up as I had gone to bed, funny coz he said It would be today...... Well he woke me up and said come and look at this so dutifully came down and we have read it again and again..........just to make sure its still there !!!!!!!!!! AND IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I CAN'T BELEIVE IT !!!! IT'S OUR TURN
Champers tonight me thinks
Jane xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Thanks Jan +1
well it hasn't sunk in yet !!!!!!
Russ woke me up as I had gone to bed, funny coz he said It would be today...... Well he woke me up and said come and look at this so dutifully came down and we have read it again and again..........just to make sure its still there !!!!!!!!!! AND IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I CAN'T BELEIVE IT !!!! IT'S OUR TURN
Champers tonight me thinks
Jane xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, good on ya. You enjoy that feeling. I bet there are not many things in life that make you feel as good as you do now. Finally getting something that you really want and have waited so long for.

You are really lucky. Ours seems such a long way off!! When we were last in Oz we bought a bottle of really expensive red wine to bring back. We refuse to open it till the day our visas are in our sweaty paws!

Enjoy your champers and look forward to starting to live again x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:28 am
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Jane and Russ
Oh Jane, that really got a loud 'Oh' from me at the computer this morning!!

CongratulationsCongratulations

Well done chick! Blimey I am excited for you, PR babe!!!!

I will have to ring Huzza now and tell him x x x

ps, like the Pink Koala!! all thanks to Pete-Danns xx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Jane and Russ

Wow, fantastic news Jane. It must be something about your meets, because ours came a couple of days after the last one.

I would say have a drink today but after saturday it may be advisable to leave it a couple of days

Congratulations again and look forward to you flashing at the next meet.

Graham
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Jane and Russ
OMG.OMG......OMG
WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!
Jane thats fantastic news i'm sooooooooooo pleased for you all, and jealous of course,what would i do to get our visas.
Christmas dinner on the beach !!! Has a lovely ring to it dosn't it
Well i guess your gonna have another sore head tonight when you crack open your champers !!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

jwlms will become famous soon enough

Jane

Congratulations, I bet you are estatic. You can start making definite plans now, it must be such a relief!

Anyhow, we would like to thank you very much for organising and hosting the get-together, it was fab meeting all you guys, you really are a great bunch of people - we're just sorry we didn't get round to more people (the kids and our stomachs put pay to that!!!). So remember whenever you're in Melbourne, please pay us a visit it would be great to meet you all again.

Guys, I need some karma, urgently!!!!

We have had a nightmare week (not the thing you need just before you leave!!!)

1) We found out on Tuesday our garage conversion had been done without permission and so the council may want a 5ft hole dug at the front of the conversion to inspect the foundations!

2) Central Heating system packed up on Friday, leaving our 3 house viewings on Saturday to be done in the freezing cold!

3) Our expansion tank in the loft overflowed into the garden just as the viewings started!

These things only happen in 3's i hear you say.... WRONG!!!!

4) Because our central heating was broken, we put our gas fire on when we got home on Saturday night. It was only when I walked past the lounge that I noticed that the fire was burning much more strongly than normal, one of our kids had pushed something combustable in it and it was now on fire!!!! Thankfully after about 5-10 minutes it put itself out but our lounge was left with smoke and soot all over it !!!!!!

Please not a number 5!!!!!

Please send me some VB's (Virtual Beers!)
and some much needed karma!

Love and hugs to all

Jason
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:53 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Jane & family

Just seen this. CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so pleased for you.

Suzy x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:21 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Jane and Russ

OMG

That is fantastic news. Is the champagne in the fridge yet?

Sorry could not make the meet on Sat, but will try harder next time

Shirley x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jwlms
Jane

Congratulations, I bet you are estatic. You can start making definite plans now, it must be such a relief!

Anyhow, we would like to thank you very much for organising and hosting the get-together, it was fab meeting all you guys, you really are a great bunch of people - we're just sorry we didn't get round to more people (the kids and our stomachs put pay to that!!!). So remember whenever you're in Melbourne, please pay us a visit it would be great to meet you all again.

Guys, I need some karma, urgently!!!!

We have had a nightmare week (not the thing you need just before you leave!!!)

1) We found out on Tuesday our garage conversion had been done without permission and so the council may want a 5ft hole dug at the front of the conversion to inspect the foundations!

2) Central Heating system packed up on Friday, leaving our 3 house viewings on Saturday to be done in the freezing cold!

3) Our expansion tank in the loft overflowed into the garden just as the viewings started!

These things only happen in 3's i hear you say.... WRONG!!!!

4) Because our central heating was broken, we put our gas fire on when we got home on Saturday night. It was only when I walked past the lounge that I noticed that the fire was burning much more strongly than normal, one of our kids had pushed something combustable in it and it was now on fire!!!! Thankfully after about 5-10 minutes it put itself out but our lounge was left with smoke and soot all over it !!!!!!

Please not a number 5!!!!!

Please send me some VB's (Virtual Beers!)
and some much needed karma!

Love and hugs to all

Jason

Hope that's the last of your bad OMG's!

Have sent you some karma!

Jane and Russ I've sent you a text. You must be VERY happy peeps today, big grins all round?

Sara

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.