Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:08 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by claire33
Now if you are going to have any pics taken can you two please look like you are enjoying yourselves a little more than last time.
Thanks the pair of ya!

Claire, for posting it!! ...... and Ben, cos you said you'd NEVER show anyone that pic!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:35 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Thanks the pair of ya!

Claire, for posting it!! ...... and Ben, cos you said you'd NEVER show anyone that pic!

Bump
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Still on innit?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 4:43 am
Account Closed

Still on innit?

Oh dear! ...... nothing! ...

Oh well, too tired to go back reading the thread, maybe it was announced further back, but I'm just in from work, got half a cup o cha and then sleep!

Don't worry about me! ..... I'll be there tomorrow with me Koala in me hand.

I'LL find someone to talk to about Oz, don't worry about that! ...

Ok, well count me into the next Northampton meet eh!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Well the time has come to hit the sack!

I've just looked on the map where this place is, and have just realised I can grab an extra hour in bed! ...

The place is only round the corner from me! ...

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:36 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm going to have to pull out .......got viewers at 3pm, thought about putting them of but decided I couldn't take the risk.
Very disapointed as I was looking foward to the kids beating Ben to a pulp.
Could someone take pics then post them?
If the viewers cancel I'll be there

Have a great time

Gillian
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The place is only round the corner from me! ...

Typical London cabbie

Tried doing a search on Billing Aquadome just out of interest but they don't seem to have their own website. All I could find was car anoraks holding events there Anyone from that neck of the woods know different.

See you later
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Typical London cabbie

See everyone soon! ...
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

See everyone soon! ...
IF! ........ I get out the door!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

Been there! ....... done that! ...

Good day, even if me ole mucker BisBen couldn't hang around for long ...

Was nice to meet a few fellow 'wannabe' expats! ...
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 6:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Been there! ....... done that! ...

Good day, even if me ole mucker BisBen couldn't hang around for long ...

Was nice to meet a few fellow 'wannabe' expats! ...
Yup, good crack. Wierd bunch of folk though, don'tcha think
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 8:12 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Yup, good crack. Wierd bunch of folk though, don'tcha think
I enjoyed myself, would have liked to stay for longer but kids come first and a nap was calling.

What time did everyone go home then ?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Northampton Meet !!

Hi y'all. Was great meeting you all today. Went on to my friends caravan nearby and had a very enjoyable end to a great day. Here are the piccies as promised. What a motley crew!!! The weather was perfect and a few pints of liquid refreshment was enjoyed Pity I was driving! It will be interesting to follow everyones progress. Many thanks to Jane and Russ for organizing it, good on yer sport! Suzanne
Attached Thumbnails Northampton Meet !!-northampton-meet-030905-getting-acqainted.jpg   Northampton Meet !!-where-i-wanna-live-.jpg   Northampton Meet !!-northampton-meet-030905-007.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Hi y'all. Was great meeting you all today. Went on to my friends caravan nearby and had a very enjoyable end to a great day. Here are the piccies as promised. What a motley crew!!! The weather was perfect and a few pints of liquid refreshment was enjoyed Pity I was driving! It will be interesting to follow everyones progress. Many thanks to Jane and Russ for organizing it, good on yer sport! Suzanne

A motley crew indeed

Sara and I had a great time and was great to meet up and chat.

Look forward to the next time.

Good luck to everyone, going or waiting.

Graham & Sara
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Thank god I was at the bar when they were taken Can't wait to see Heather's face when she sees that photo in the morning :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.