Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Sep 5th 2005, 4:02 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Travelodge is quite close and if you book in over 1 month in advance it's only 20 quid for two adults....Bargain overnite stay..

Anyway travel lodge is obnly 5 miles away, can direct you easily.

Sheffield is way too far Paul, about a 5 hour drive for you matey

And if your an hour late for an hour journey , then probs best you leave the day before for a sheffield meet

Only kidding, mate, I can find you somewhere local and reasonably priced.

I won't stay overnite, the misses ain't into those swingers parties
Old Sep 5th 2005, 4:55 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Travelodge is quite close and if you book in over 1 month in advance it's only 20 quid for two adults....Bargain overnite stay..

Anyway travel lodge is obnly 5 miles away, can direct you easily.

And if your an hour late for an hour journey , then probs best you leave the day before for a sheffield meet

Only prob we have is Russ is working loads now right up to xmas so we will have to organize well
When were you lot all thinking of another meet? I was thinking ... Month -6 weeks .... Don't think myliver could take it any sooner :scared:
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:02 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Only prob we have is Russ is working loads now right up to xmas so we will have to organize well
When were you lot all thinking of another meet? I was thinking ... Month -6 weeks .... Don't think myliver could take it any sooner :scared:

Well don't beer:

No mention of the swinging party

Anyway I agree 6 weeks is fine...
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:10 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't beer:

No mention of the swinging party

Anyway I agree 6 weeks is fine...

No I ignored that lol
But I do know a lady who might be able to help you :scared:
Jane x
Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry we missed it, we are now near Leighton Buzzard so if you do another would love to join in.

Vicsx
Old Sep 5th 2005, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Yeah and I only just learnt the Sheffield one is this Sunday! ...

Prob too soon, but I woulda gone! I've drove to Leeds to see a band, and drove back straight after, no prob.

Now these Swingers Parties you keep referring to Ben, do you have something to tell us? ...
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:59 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Yeah and I only just learnt the Sheffield one is this Sunday! ...

Prob too soon, but I woulda gone! I've drove to Leeds to see a band, and drove back straight after, no prob.

Now these Swingers Parties you keep referring to Ben, do you have something to tell us? ...

Yeah I think he is trying to share with the group lol
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:37 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya everyone how did saturday go sorry thomas and i couldn't make it was really disappointed he was upchucking all friday night ended up at the doctors on call surgery turns out it was a virus so he is on the mend now. Have had a phone call today from hubbys new employer they want him to start by oct so if the house sale hasn't gone through looks like he will be going on ahead without me and thomas and we will have to catch him up oh well at least we are on our way.

Spk soon
Poshrice
Old Sep 6th 2005, 7:14 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Yeah I think he is trying to share with the group lol

NO NO NO Just a wind up......

I best keep quiet or you will all be giving me funny looks next time, if I dare turn up
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all the gang we met on Saturday. Thanks Jane and Ross for organising a great day out. Although not sure about Jane getting the ole man rather plastered , the drive home was very interesting. So was the anniversary dinner he insisted on taking me out to once we got home . He was passed out by 11.00 not before he insisted that we go clubbing, yeah right at my age.

Anyway we are up for another meet 6 weeks ish sounds great. Hopefully Phil won't be gigging.

Look forward to the next meet.

Tracey and Phil
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:16 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi to all the gang we met on Saturday. Thanks Jane and Ross for organising a great day out. Although not sure about Jane getting the ole man rather plastered , the drive home was very interesting. So was the anniversary dinner he insisted on taking me out to once we got home . He was passed out by 11.00 not before he insisted that we go clubbing, yeah right at my age.

Anyway we are up for another meet 6 weeks ish sounds great. Hopefully Phil won't be gigging.

Look forward to the next meet.

Tracey and Phil

You didn't look that old Tracey
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't look that old Tracey
Believe me the minds willing but the body isn't. Usually find ourselves at the 80's clubs, how sad is that.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:36 pm
Born to be wild....

Believe me the minds willing but the body isn't. Usually find ourselves at the 80's clubs, how sad is that.

Oh dear, old age must be kicking in ....oh well it happens to all of us...Shoot me if I end up like that
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh dear, old age must be kicking in ....oh well it happens to all of us...Shoot me if I end up like that
Now now I am getting on but not old enough to shoot just yet.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:53 pm
Born to be wild....

Now I am getting on just a bit but not old enough to shoot just yet.

Next time I will get somewhere that has ramps for weelchair or zimmer frame access

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.