Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by Brisben
Yep good location, although my boy was happier in the play area and was soon ready for anap after all that running around. Maybe next time we should go to the park and have a barbie , weather still being nice...

Just an idea..you know bring a crate
to sit on?
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:50 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
to sit on?

Maybe, after we have emptied it
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:52 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Maybe, after we have emptied it

Ahh, ....... I see where your coming from!

After a crate tho, won't we all just fall over?
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:55 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, ....... I see where your coming from!

After a crate tho, won't we all just fall over?
Na, not if we share it evenly....
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

Na, not if we share it evenly....

Hey Ben, you watching the shark programme on ITV?
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:59 pm
Born to be wild....

Hey Ben, you watching the shark programme on ITV?

Yeah I am...good innit
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

Yeah I am...good innit

Dunno, couldn't watch it!

Just checkin to see if it's finished yet! ...

Naaah, very good altho does make you wonder if you'll go out in that sea eh!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:06 pm
Born to be wild....

Dunno, couldn't watch it!

Just checkin to see if it's finished yet! ...

Naaah, very good altho does make you wonder if you'll go out in that sea eh!

Nevermind, if they don't get ya the box jellyfish will
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

Nevermind, if they don't get ya the box jellyfish will
Yeah exactly! ...

I guess this is why us pommies all want swimming pools in our gardens! ...lol
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm in! ...

Altho we got caught up in loads of traffic on the way up, we flew back and it could've only took 30 - 40 mins! ...

Venue for the day seemed ideal!
Snap. Took us an hour 15 to get there and 35ish to get back. Fab place. Shame there is nowhere like that this neck of the woods.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Northampton Meet !!

Yep good location, although my boy was happier in the play area and was soon ready for anap after all that running around. Maybe next time we should go to the park and have a barbie , weather still being nice...

Just an idea..you know bring a crate
Aw come on, since when can you plan anything like that in THIS country!!!!!!! Unless we have it somewhere where there is a foul weather alternative venue close by. Sounds a great idea anyway Wish my back garden was big enough, we could have it there! You could all help me de clutter!!!!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:10 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Northampton Meet !!

:
Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Aw come on, since when can you plan anything like that in THIS country!!!!!!! Unless we have it somewhere where there is a foul weather alternative venue close by. Sounds a great idea anyway Wish my back garden was big enough, we could have it there! You could all help me de clutter!!!!

Hi Suzanne, and all
what do you all reckon to going somewhere where we can all stay !!! Like somewhere near a premier lodge or something like that, That way we can all have a and don't have to worry about the drive home till the next day ...... Just a thought ........ Not that I am an alchoholic
Jane x
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
:

Hi Suzanne, and all
what do you all reckon to going somewhere where we can all stay !!! Like somewhere near a premier lodge or something like that, That way we can all have a and don't have to worry about the drive home till the next day ...... Just a thought ........ Not that I am an alchoholic
Jane x
Wasn't there a Premier Lodge round the corner from this place? ......... sure I see one ?!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:05 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't there a Premier Lodge round the corner from this place? ......... sure I see one ?!

Not sure but will check it out ....... so u up for an overnighter then..... Should be a laugh
Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Not sure but will check it out ....... so u up for an overnighter then..... Should be a laugh
Oh fa sure! ...

I've just asked Nic and she too is sure we see a Premier Lodge (or equivalent) literally round the corner!

If you left The Mill Inn it was literally the first left, and it was on your left!

Cummon Ben!! ...... where are ya! ...

I really like the Expat get together's and met a few people when we was out in Oz, loved it! ... I've just see there is a Yorkshire / Sheffield meet coming up, hmmm, how far is that now ? ...lol

Altho if you stay over, is there really a prob unless you don't like driving??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.