north lakes

Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Mid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really nice
Default Re: north lakes

Ahh the Belvedere.Home of the famous Moreton Bay Bug.Nice but not alot of it.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:21 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

OK,

I've PM's the new plan for the 28th out to everyone.

Stick a Yes or No on here so we have an idea on who's up for it then I can PM the details out.

Think it may make for a better day for little kids, teenagers and adults as all ages can do there own thing then.

I await your answers... Let me know if you didn't get a PM.

Originally Posted by frogboy
hi

anyone up for a meet up in north lakes area?

lisax
Originally Posted by Mid Lifer
I might nip along to the RSL with the Mrs and two youngest if thats ok.Girl is nine boy is five.Ive never been to the RSL but I have been to Norths .I think we are going tonight for the Monday night roast.Cheap and cheerful.
Originally Posted by kellyjs
I have a new dog! Just wondering if its dog friendly too? Ok hes more of a baby than a dog lol..I can keep him in my handbag
Originally Posted by samlee31
Hi,

Is this meet open to newbies?? We r up near Bribie Island and would love to meet up and have a chat to other brits (bring on the beers too!)

Our lots consists of:

Grandparents (very young at heart and not into bowling/pokies/retirement villages in the slightest!)
and mum and 1 year old

Can you confirm time, dates and meeting places....

Any others on or near the island, or anybody know of any meets that way?

Thanks
Sam, Morgan, Ray and Lestrene
Originally Posted by andicee
So, knowing what your kids are like may I suggest that 'pulling out' is the only way your sitter can avoid having kids?

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Originally Posted by frufrublu
yep got it 1/2 pm 28th july Belvedere at woody point

we lived in Horndon on the hill near thurrock or basildon depending on which way you approch it.
any way look forward to it
sam x
Originally Posted by ragner
You have been on about the North Leagues club on the past couple of threads but are you aware that this meet is at the Belvedere pub at Woody point , kick off is between 1pm & 2pm until you drop.

Where abouts in Essex are you from ? We lived near Colchester before coming here.
Originally Posted by 232Bar
Don't forget we have a 'stag night investigation' event to come yet as well
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester
So who is actually coming to this meet then?
Originally Posted by Pollyana
Trouble is you can't buy Flu Plus here and Lemsip doesn't have quite the same hit! I have a constant supply being posted to me which I then hoard till its needed
Originally Posted by The Bloke
Vodka Maritni - stirred not shaken?
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

I'll start off tHe replies shall I? Its a yes from me, Emily (13) Sophie (almost 15) and Rocky (The dog!)
So thats one adult, two stroppies and a dog!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not trying to be awkward, but I probably can't give you a definite answer till the day before - family arrive on the Monday (2 days later) and it depends how organised I am, as well as whether The Bloke is working!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we're up for that idea as well ann
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Mid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really niceMid Lifer is just really nice

Sounds good to me Ann.It will be me ,the Mrs.Eldest daughter 15(if I can drag her away from her computer.)Youngest daughter 9 and little boy 5

Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

I didn't get a PM
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Just got it. Oh, go on then!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by kellyjs
I'll start off tHe replies shall I? Its a yes from me, Emily (13) Sophie (almost 15) and Rocky (The dog!)
So thats one adult, two stroppies and a dog!
Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Yeah we're up for that idea as well ann
Originally Posted by Mid Lifer
Sounds good to me Ann.It will be me ,the Mrs.Eldest daughter 15(if I can drag her away from her computer.)Youngest daughter 9 and little boy 5

Will PM info out to everyone once the rest answer... will get back to you asap.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:34 am

Now you're sure we don't want you coming under duress or too far out of your way. I know a nice bit of drive you can book if you need to....
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not trying to be awkward, but I probably can't give you a definite answer till the day before - family arrive on the Monday (2 days later) and it depends how organised I am, as well as whether The Bloke is working!
No bother just turn up carrying food and booze and we'll let you in....:

eek:, not the MIL is it... can't bring her may cramp our style, your Sister possible if you PM a photo and resume & references in advance.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
No bother just turn up carrying food and booze and we'll let you in....:

eek:, not the MIL is it... can't bring her may cramp our style, your Sister possible if you PM a photo and resume & references in advance.
You really think I'd inflict the MIL on you!
No, sis and family arrive early on the Monday, so I wont be bringing them along, they are in Singapore on the Saturday, but I have to remember to stay sober enough over the weekend to be at the airport at kookaburra-f*rt on Monday!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

OK,

I've PM's the new plan for the 28th out to everyone.

Stick a Yes or No on here so we have an idea on who's up for it then I can PM the details out.

Think it may make for a better day for little kids, teenagers and adults as all ages can do there own thing then.

I await your answers... Let me know if you didn't get a PM.

Blimey this is a bit of a shock,i'd better get my beer bottle lid over quick sharp then.Count us in.
By the way Andicee my blocking of Annqldau email to you didn't work ,it should only work on Stella drinking gooners with a big centre parting.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Now you're sure we don't want you coming under duress or too far out of your way. I know a nice bit of drive you can book if you need to....
May as well book me a spot a the front cos you KNOW I'll be the last to leave...if I leave at all!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ragner
Blimey this is a bit of a shock,i'd better get my beer bottle lid over quick sharp then.Count us in.
By the way Andicee my blocking of Annqldau email to you didn't work ,it should only work on Stella drinking gooners with a big centre parting.
Just cos you hide your centre parting by shaving it all off

I'm on the VB of late too. Ain't paying $60 for a slab of Stella. I mean, I love the stuff but VB does the job nicely thank you very much.

You stick to your Cokes mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.