north lakes

Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:37 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default north lakes

hi

anyone up for a meet up in north lakes area?

lisax
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:34 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: north lakes

I'd love to
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:39 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I'd love to
Vodka Maritni - stirred not shaken?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:57 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

????????????? wots that mean
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:50 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Vodka Maritni - stirred not shaken?
They serve beer as well at the Tavern.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by frogboy
????????????? wots that mean
Think he's referring to cocktails, take no notice of the purile humour... I'll give you a bump up the list to see if anyone can go.

Where do you plan to have it? Belvedere down at Woody Point is good for a meet as nice food and drink and nice view as well.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Chocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the roughChocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the roughChocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the roughChocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the rough

Where does everyone live, if its North lakes theres the Tavern but its a bit devoid of atmosphere...there's always Finnigans Chin or Norths RSL in Kallangur?
I'm up for a Saturday afternoon drinkies.... live in dakabin.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:23 pm
Banned

Uncle Fester has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Fester has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Fester has a spectacular aura about

I've been to North Lakes Tavern (shudder). I like the idea of a Belvedere meet up, even though it's not actually on North Lakes.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Chocolate_Teapot
Where does everyone live, if its North lakes theres the Tavern but its a bit devoid of atmosphere...there's always Finnigans Chin or Norths RSL in Kallangur?
I'm up for a Saturday afternoon drinkies.... live in dakabin.
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester
I've been to North Lakes Tavern (shudder). I like the idea of a Belvedere meet up, even though it's not actually on North Lakes.
What's the RSL at Kallangur like either of you been as I haven't managed to tempt the hubbie there yet, would be easier for us and a few other couples who may go?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:36 am
Here At Last!!

we need to go somewhere that kids can go and we have a 6 and 11 year old anyone taking there kids

lisa
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:37 am

we need to go somewhere that kids can go and we have a 6 and 11 year old anyone taking there kids

lisa
Is the eleven yr old male or female??? Not that it matters I suppose as I have a boy of that age and others have a girl.

Belvedere kid friendly plus has park and water just across the road.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:46 am
Here At Last!!

hiya

11 girl and 6year boy so at the mood stage!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

hi

anyone up for a meet up in north lakes area?

lisax
Count me in The OH and possibly the kids (if I can find one and drag the other off the computer).
I do know that the Belvadere is not quite at North Lakes but its child friendly and i am willing to travel all the way there from home.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by ragner
Count me in The OH and possibly the kids (if I can find one and drag the other off the computer).
I do know that the Belvadere is not quite at North Lakes but its child friendly and i am willing to travel all the way there from home.
You hero....
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:23 am

hiya

11 girl and 6year boy so at the mood stage!!
We know a girl who may be pleased to have another girl around for a change.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.