north lakes

Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice
Default Re: north lakes

Originally Posted by annqldau
That's why we haven't been corrupted.

We'd better get some before the drinking starts because calling a taxi might be a problem .......................just ask Andicee
Now now boys...[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that ......i think me and you (Andicee) should get on the free for all thread
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:54 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I can almost taste the beer already - only 6 days to go
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I can almost taste the beer already - only 6 days to go
Mmmmmm me too !! Think i'll try a dress rehearsal this arvo just incase i've lost the knack
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:24 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Mmmmmm me too !! Think i'll try a dress rehearsal this arvo just incase i've lost the knack
OK... everyone who didn't know the way should now have received a PM if you didn't receive one give me a shout and I'll send another one.

Those who do know the way the time will be 1-2pm on Sat the 28th of July, I've assumed, although you never should, that you know how to get here on auto-pilot.

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
OK... everyone who didn't know the way should now have received a PM if you didn't receive one give me a shout and I'll send another one.

Those who do know the way the time will be 1-2pm on Sat the 28th of July, I've assumed, although you never should, that you know how to get here on auto-pilot.

The Bloke will be working so that counts us out till late afternoon at least.....though I guess you'll be still going if we come along late
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The Bloke will be working so that counts us out till late afternoon at least.....though I guess you'll be still going if we come along late
WHAT!!!!!!! you mean the drinking will go on late................................and i thought 1-2pm meant the drinking starts at 1 and finishes at 2
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ragner
WHAT!!!!!!! you mean the drinking will go on late................................and i thought 1-2pm meant the drinking starts at 1 and finishes at 2
I assumed it meant starts at 1pm on Saturday and finishes at 2pm on Sunday
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Well! May i say this doesn't sound like a meet up at all i think some of yous are just using it as an excuse for a P** up
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well! May i say this doesn't sound like a meet up at all i think some of yous are just using it as an excuse for a P** up
What...........us..............never.............. ..HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What...........us..............never.............. ..HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!!
My apologies if this is not the case !
But if i'm hopefully right the proof will be in the pudding next saturday!(or glass)
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

My apologies if this is not the case !
But if i'm hopefully right the proof will be in the pudding next saturday!(or glass)
glass? try case or esky
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

glass? try case or esky
What's wrong with the weelie bin ??
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

What's wrong with the weelie bin ??
never thought of that also a great place to put the kids who play up (with the booze taken out or drunk 1st)
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

with a drink up like that i think we will have to raid all the local pharmacies for the full stock of pro plus and the local grocers of redbull(with lashings of vodka)
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:40 pm
Home and Happy

Doesn't really matter what it is as we probably can't make it ....... I shall just lurk online and take the mickey out of the hangovers the next day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.