Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Years Eve Party

New Years Eve Party

Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:28 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Years Eve Party

We've got tickets and can't go to Elysium Lakeside, Victoria Point.

They say it's a cocktail party but smart casual is fine (this is Oz!) and the event runs from 7pm - 2pm (Tapas & Snacks served 7pm - 11pm)

Ticket includes 3 Cocktails of your choice, food, as above, and there's a DJ - so dancing all night.

Music and venue is aimed at 25year-olds+ but younger sophisticates can obviously attend.

We've agreed to pay $100 for the 2 tickets (they have our credit card details if we don't turn up)

You could always go there at 7pm drink your 3 drinks and then go on to another party if you don't like it!

If anyone is interested please PM me and tickets will be available to the highest bidder (not more than $50) and may be free if you're the only one who wants them. We'd rather give the tickets away than just pay the venue.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:04 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Years Eve Party

Originally Posted by arnie2oz

They say it's a cocktail party but smart casual is fine (this is Oz!) and the event runs from 7pm - 2pm (Tapas & Snacks served 7pm - 11pm)

Ticket includes 3 Cocktails of your choice, food, as above, and there's a DJ - so dancing all night.

Music and venue is aimed at 25year-olds+ but younger sophisticates can obviously attend.

We've agreed to pay $100 for the 2 tickets (they have our credit card details if we don't turn up)

You could always go there at 7pm drink your 3 drinks and then go on to another party if you don't like it!

If anyone is interested please PM me and tickets will be available to the highest bidder (not more than $50) and may be free if you're the only one who wants them. We'd rather give the tickets away than just pay the venue.
will you pay my flight down too
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:35 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
will you pay my flight down too
I'd do almost anything for you and W but can't afford that!! Would a pair of Nike's be any good to help you along the road?

Sorry to say (well glad really) that the tickets are now going to be used by a couple of Cocktail drinkers...

Hope you all have a good time on New Years Eve and a brilliant 2008.

Party on!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you haven't had a taker. Have a great new year Graham, and love to Nkki.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:53 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd do almost anything for you and W but can't afford that!! Would a pair of Nike's be any good to help you along the road?

Sorry to say (well glad really) that the tickets are now going to be used by a couple of Cocktail drinkers...

Hope you all have a good time on New Years Eve and a brilliant 2008.

Party on!!!!!
och ye tight erse haha

you guys have a good en

H xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:26 am
Just Joined

shpankstar is an unknown quantity at this point

HI!!! I would love these tickets! are they still available??
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:27 am
Just Joined

haha I have to post 3 times before I can PM you...
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:27 am
Just Joined

so heres the 3rd Hope you still have them!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:43 am
Just Joined

cassw7 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello. im a local with nothing to do... were planning to go to lakeside for dinner
would love the tickets
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:45 am
Just Joined

post3
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:46 am
Just Joined

post2
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Tickets appear to have gone - see post 3.