British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   New Years Eve Party (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-years-eve-party-502324/)

arnie2oz Dec 30th 2007 4:28 am

New Years Eve Party

We've got tickets and can't go to Elysium Lakeside, Victoria Point.

They say it's a cocktail party but smart casual is fine (this is Oz!) and the event runs from 7pm - 2pm (Tapas & Snacks served 7pm - 11pm)

Ticket includes 3 Cocktails of your choice, food, as above, and there's a DJ - so dancing all night.

Music and venue is aimed at 25year-olds+ but younger sophisticates can obviously attend.

We've agreed to pay $100 for the 2 tickets (they have our credit card details if we don't turn up)

You could always go there at 7pm drink your 3 drinks and then go on to another party if you don't like it!

If anyone is interested please PM me and tickets will be available to the highest bidder (not more than $50) and may be free if you're the only one who wants them. We'd rather give the tickets away than just pay the venue.

biggy Dec 30th 2007 8:04 am

Re: New Years Eve Party

Originally Posted by arnie2oz (Post 5718175)

They say it's a cocktail party but smart casual is fine (this is Oz!) and the event runs from 7pm - 2pm (Tapas & Snacks served 7pm - 11pm)

Ticket includes 3 Cocktails of your choice, food, as above, and there's a DJ - so dancing all night.

Music and venue is aimed at 25year-olds+ but younger sophisticates can obviously attend.

We've agreed to pay $100 for the 2 tickets (they have our credit card details if we don't turn up)

You could always go there at 7pm drink your 3 drinks and then go on to another party if you don't like it!

If anyone is interested please PM me and tickets will be available to the highest bidder (not more than $50) and may be free if you're the only one who wants them. We'd rather give the tickets away than just pay the venue.

will you pay my flight down too :)

arnie2oz Dec 30th 2007 11:35 am

Originally Posted by biggy (Post 5718707)
will you pay my flight down too :)

I'd do almost anything for you and W but can't afford that!! Would a pair of Nike's be any good to help you along the road?

Sorry to say (well glad really) that the tickets are now going to be used by a couple of Cocktail drinkers...

Hope you all have a good time on New Years Eve and a brilliant 2008.

Party on!!!!!

moneypenny20 Dec 30th 2007 11:45 am

Sorry you haven't had a taker. Have a great new year Graham, and love to Nkki.

biggy Dec 30th 2007 11:53 am

Originally Posted by arnie2oz (Post 5719277)
I'd do almost anything for you and W but can't afford that!! Would a pair of Nike's be any good to help you along the road?

Sorry to say (well glad really) that the tickets are now going to be used by a couple of Cocktail drinkers...

Hope you all have a good time on New Years Eve and a brilliant 2008.

Party on!!!!!

och ye tight erse haha

you guys have a good en

H xxxxxxxxxxx

shpankstar Dec 31st 2007 12:26 am

HI!!! I would love these tickets! are they still available??

shpankstar Dec 31st 2007 12:27 am

haha I have to post 3 times before I can PM you...

shpankstar Dec 31st 2007 12:27 am

so heres the 3rd :) Hope you still have them! :D

cassw7 Dec 31st 2007 2:43 am

hello. im a local with nothing to do... :( were planning to go to lakeside for dinner
would love the tickets

cassw7 Dec 31st 2007 2:45 am

post3

cassw7 Dec 31st 2007 2:46 am

post2

Pollyana Dec 31st 2007 4:41 am

Tickets appear to have gone - see post 3.