Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new rental for the SOAPSTERS

new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Old May 2nd 2005, 11:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Originally Posted by Fastfunker
Well done mate! Good to hear all is well. Hope this won't change your social secretarial function for us Sydney ex-pats!!!

Best of luck,

Piers, Sarah and the kids.
no chance mate. i hope to get another meet up and running as soon as i get the pc working again.
still got your wee lego bag
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
well peeps. we are all moved in and settled, but no internet sorted yet
not really had the time. we moved in and then went on a wee holiday to the goldcoast, got pished for 4 days. so i better get my finger oot and get online. im sitting in a wee cafe with a bunch of teens all shoutin to each other
miss awe yir rotten patter and hope to be back soon

soapy
Hey c'mon Soapy, priorities!!! I got Removal Lady LindyLoo to set up the computer for me, and there I was first night in the new place, back online.....chaos around me!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:03 am.
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hey c'mon Soapy, priorities!!! I got Removal Lady LindyLoo to set up the computer for me, and there I was first night in the new place, back online.....chaos around me!
been too busy polly, wish i had sorted it first though, im going off my head without my pc. and im trying not to jump oot my seat and slap a few teens as i type
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:11 am
Phoenixuk2oz

im going off my head without my pc. and im trying not to jump oot my seat and slap a few teens as i type
Who you kiddin...you've alus been off yer head

Come back soapy....all is forgiven

Old May 2nd 2005, 11:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Who you kiddin...you've alus been off yer head

Come back soapy....all is forgiven
aye, i know, but i really mean aff ma nut...its drivin me mental....hold on, ill be back in a min, trying to type with one hand cos the other is stuck in the teeth of a teeneager in the wee cafe
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:19 am
Phoenixuk2oz

aye, i know, but i really mean aff ma nut...its drivin me mental....hold on, ill be back in a min, trying to type with one hand cos the other is stuck in the teeth of a teeneager in the wee cafe
Put that teenager doon ya wee bully

His da is prolly bigger than you....ya wee box a bubbles

Old May 2nd 2005, 11:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

Put that teenager doon ya wee bully

His da is prolly bigger than you....ya wee box a bubbles
hi father might be bigger, but he will be too busy with the dentist to be bothered with me.
ah how i miss the banter on here
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:24 am
Phoenixuk2oz

hi father might be bigger, but he will be too busy with the dentist to be bothered with me.
Ah...but see that woman in the window? The one with the tash and tatoos?

That's the wee lads ma

... and yer just aboot tae loose ya manhood ma friend

Old May 2nd 2005, 11:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I miss U2 bubbles.
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I miss U2 bubbles.
ill sent you all their albums he he he he
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Ah...but see that woman in the window? The one with the tash and tatoos?

That's the wee lads ma

... and yer just aboot tae loose ya manhood ma friend
looks just like ya
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:30 am
Phoenixuk2oz

looks just like ya
Oooops, my mistake....it's yer missus Soaps

She's got more of a 5 o'clock shadow than you ave :scared:

Looks like playtime's over for you m8.....teas ready

Old May 2nd 2005, 11:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Oooops, my mistake....it's yer missus Soaps

She's got more of a 5 o'clock shadow than you ave :scared:

Looks like playtime's over for you m8.....teas ready
nah mrs soapys a monster, that thing ootside the door is a model next to ma wife
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I miss U2 bubbles.
it wont be long before u are all sick of my pish again
Old May 2nd 2005, 12:07 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

nah mrs soapys a monster, that thing ootside the door is a model next to ma wife
Ah so u nd Mrs Soapy are a matchin pair then. Like two bookends ya are

Wayne & Waynetta is the vision I see yas like

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.