new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:15 pm
Merlot

Default Re: new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Originally Posted by Bix
Have to get a tallboy to help then

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
I'll recommend that next time as me and hubby have divorced at least 4 times over one flat pack and they say marital stresses are caused by affairs or working late at the office.

M
i thought building ikea furniture was working late at the office and having an affair
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:17 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by soapy
i thought building ikea furniture was working late at the office and having an affair
Costs less though

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Blimey Liza

Is he still growing ?
we started him on the ciggies at 6 years old to try to stunt his growth
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Costs less though
im not so sure, have u seen the prices here
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:19 pm
Merlot

im not so sure, have u seen the prices here
Not at Ikea but the cheap tarts up the Cross have shot up in price since the introduction of GST

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Not allowed to call them that any more.

It's "candy sticks"
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Not at Ikea but the cheap tarts up the Cross have shot up in price since the introduction of GST
aye, but the dress 10% nicer
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:22 pm
Merlot

A good whack on the head daily works too

Also, get him to loose the high heels

Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Not allowed to call them that any more.

It's "candy sticks"
ha ahha thats true lol

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Pacific pines?? Havent a scooby ! will need to ask hubby that one!

Get back to you.

Donna.

Pacific Pines is about the Gold Coast area,miles away from us !!

Donna.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

A good whack on the head daily works too

Also, get him to loose the high heels
we tried to gut his legs off at the knee, but i couldnt reach
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad
Pacific Pines is about the Gold Coast area,miles away from us !!

Donna.
bollocks to that then, i was gonna try to get a beer oot malky next week lol. ah well i'll try the next time im up
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

well peeps. we are all moved in and settled, but no internet sorted yet
not really had the time. we moved in and then went on a wee holiday to the goldcoast, got pished for 4 days. so i better get my finger oot and get online. im sitting in a wee cafe with a bunch of teens all shoutin to each other
miss awe yir rotten patter and hope to be back soon

soapy
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

ITS A FUNNY AULD WORLD. ONE YEAR TO THE DAY WE LANDED WE GET THE KEYS TO OUR NEW RENTAL..OOPS IM SHOUTING
i might be off the forum after the weekend while i sort oot a new isp
so, one year in and how do the soapsters like it.
well where do i start ! i could blab on for about an hour how life has been so great for us, but i would only bore u all with my shit patter
so i'll put it another way.
after our first week we thought there was nowhere in the world as good as this how can it get better???
one year on......oh how wrong i was !!!!!!!!
life is just magic
and thats all i have to say
Well done mate! Good to hear all is well. Hope this won't change your social secretarial function for us Sydney ex-pats!!!

Best of luck,

Piers, Sarah and the kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.