Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new rental for the SOAPSTERS

new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Originally Posted by madsad
All the best in yer new home Soapy & Family x

Donna.
thank you Donna
i will be glad to see the back of this one.....oh how far away from pacific pines are u? send me a pm
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:57 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
thank you Donna
i will be glad to see the back of this one.....oh how far away from pacific pines are u? send me a pm

Pacific pines?? Havent a scooby ! will need to ask hubby that one!

Get back to you.

Donna.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Pacific pines?? Havent a scooby ! will need to ask hubby that one!

Get back to you.

Donna.
i think its about 10 mins doon the road but u better check with malky (the clever one in the family) to make sure
how are u settling donna?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Chalkfarm will become famous soon enough

ITS A FUNNY AULD WORLD. ONE YEAR TO THE DAY WE LANDED WE GET THE KEYS TO OUR NEW RENTAL..OOPS IM SHOUTING
i might be off the forum after the weekend while i sort oot a new isp
so, one year in and how do the soapsters like it.
well where do i start ! i could blab on for about an hour how life has been so great for us, but i would only bore u all with my shit patter
so i'll put it another way.
after our first week we thought there was nowhere in the world as good as this how can it get better???
one year on......oh how wrong i was !!!!!!!!
life is just magic
and thats all i have to say
Hi Soapy,We hope you are very happy in your new home,all the best,claire and family.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:43 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you all for the nice wishes you can be such a nice bunch when u wanna be lol
as for the little snipes at me..... i dont care i will be oota ma brains sittin in a hot spa by sunday
yeeee haaaaa

hey biggy......it took u that long to work oot the days a dont know....some people eh
u know me mate!!!!!!!!!!

AS THICK AS MINCE.....LOL
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Chalkfarm
Hi Soapy,We hope you are very happy in your new home,all the best,claire and family.
oh ta claire. we are nearer u now lol
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
u know me mate!!!!!!!!!!

AS THICK AS MINCE.....LOL
naw yir jokin?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:01 pm
Merlot

All the best to you and yours. Great news.

Merlot

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Merlot
All the best to you and yours. Great news.

Merlot
thanx matey, the house is a cracker
got the keys tonight, but wish we could magic the furniture in
not looking forward to that bit
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:09 pm
Merlot

thanx matey, the house is a cracker
got the keys tonight, but wish we could magic the furniture in
not looking forward to that bit
Yep, moving furniture is worse than putting together a Ikea flat pack and that is saying something.

Good luck
M

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Yep, moving furniture is worse than putting together a Ikea flat pack and that is saying something.

Good luck
M
ikea???? just get a big tube of supagloooooooo. bobs yir uncle
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
M
Have to get a tallboy to help then
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Have to get a tallboy to help then
thats easy. my son is 6ft 7in
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:14 pm
Merlot

ikea???? just get a big tube of supagloooooooo. bobs yir uncle
I'll recommend that next time as me and hubby have divorced at least 4 times over one flat pack and they say marital stresses are caused by affairs or working late at the office.

M

Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

thats easy. my son is 6ft 7in
Blimey Liza

Is he still growing ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.