Reload this Page >

new to narrabeen

new to narrabeen

Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:43 am
Just Joined

zoe wilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new to narrabeen

Originally Posted by nbeaches
how long you been in narrabeen? think we might have met you somewhere before? is your husband called gareth?
I was just reading through some of these chats and noticed someone thinking they met before, asking if there hubby was called Gareth, well it may be a coincidence but my name is Zoe and my hubbys Gareth. I did meet a lady on Newport Beach Park who was pregnant like myself and I was looking for a place to live. We now live in Newport very new here and dont know anybody as such. Would be nice as its not the best being pregnant without not having anyone around. Ive spent most of my time getting my two kids sorted.Have my son in school now and 2 yr old daughter in Gymnastics one morning a week. Just need to get myself and hubby a little network of friends. So it would be lovely to hear from anyone else in a similar boat who are close by. Bye for now .
Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:33 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zoe wilson
Just need to get myself and hubby a little network of friends.

There is a meet tomorrow at Balmoral, 11am.
As far as I know there will be at least one 3yr old there.
You can find out more by looking at a thread "FTC 1st September", or PM binbird
Old Sep 1st 2009, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nbeaches
how long you been in narrabeen? think we might have met you somewhere before? is your husband called gareth?
My husbands called Gareth, we may have met a few weeks back at Newport park. Im Zoe and had my little girl with me and son whos 9 on Fri. You will have to drop me a line. Bye for now
Old Sep 1st 2009, 4:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hairspray
Hi
we've arrived in narrabeen (north) & are looking for friends- we have 2 wee ones (3yrs & 18mths).
would love to meet up with ANYONE

suz
Hi Sue, This site isnt doing me any favours as it wont allow me to access my own messages. It says I dont have enough posts whats the point of that. Anyway luckily it was forwarded to my email address. So let me know if you got my email address . Take care Zoe