Reload this Page >

new to narrabeen

new to narrabeen

Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:28 am
Just Joined

hairspray is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face new to narrabeen

Hi
we've arrived in narrabeen (north) & are looking for friends- we have 2 wee ones (3yrs & 18mths).
would love to meet up with ANYONE

suz
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: new to narrabeen

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi
we've arrived in narrabeen (north) & are looking for friends- we have 2 wee ones (3yrs & 18mths).

suz
Narabeen is lovely, I went there last week and it was a lovely day!!! (unlike today!)

PM if you want to meet up although I live a bit further out than you...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Wink Re: new to narrabeen

great will PM you
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I'm not far from Narrabeen. We used to live in Cromer and now live in Frenchs Forest. My two kids (9 and 6) still go to school in Cromer. I do work but only 3 hours a day - so if you do want to meet someone for coffee, give me a shout - be happy to. I'm an army wife so know what it's like to move to somewhere and not know anyone!

Drop me an email if you like - [email protected]

Bye!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:54 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Hi,

There's a meet next week, Tuesday 30th, in Belrose - see the FTC/LTC thread....
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:10 am
Just Joined

nbeaches is an unknown quantity at this point

how long you been in narrabeen? think we might have met you somewhere before? is your husband called gareth?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 11:26 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Hi,we're in Mona Vale,only 5 mins away.........I have a 3 year old girl (who acts about 10) It would be lovely to meet up,in fact all of us should meet together (Benny 02 also),Cheers Lisa x
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:08 am
Just Joined

alicat2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: new to narrabeen

Hi,

I am living in French Forest and am happy to meet for a chat sometime. I am a friend of Hettie who I try to meet once a week

Aly
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:28 am
Just Joined

hello
& thanks for the replies- how about we all try & meet up sometime?
RSVP
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:43 am
Just Joined

alicat2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Yes I think that would be a fab idea, Hettie has my mobile and I am on facebook

Aly
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:28 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by alicat2009
Hi,

Yes I think that would be a fab idea, Hettie has my mobile and I am on facebook

Aly
Hi,a girls night out or a kids day out? i think we should have a kids day out first then arrange a night out? We can do Wednesdays (but plantpot cant)Thursdays afternoon or Friday afternoon,and anywhere.We could all go to Bobbin head for a picnic?????
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:20 pm
Three of us

Originally Posted by hairspray
Hi

suz
Hi,How about next Thurs,11am @ Bobbin Head for picnic,(Benny02,plantpot,hairspray,alycat) and anybody else who fancies it,let us know x x

Last edited by hettie; Jul 1st 2009 at 10:35 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Excellent see you next wk.... are we meeting in a car park?
i've never been to Bobbin Head before & don't want to spend to the day looking for you all!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:46 am
Three of us

Originally Posted by hairspray
Excellent see you next wk.... are we meeting in a car park?
i've never been to Bobbin Head before & don't want to spend to the day looking for you all!!!!
You can follow me if you like.......Who knows where we'll end up ,D is good with directions so we'll be ok
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:27 am
Just Joined

great & thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.