Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new to narrabeen

new to narrabeen

Old Jul 5th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new to narrabeen

I work on Thursdays so I won't be able to come, but have a great time - fingers crossed for good weather!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 10:02 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by caulkhead
I work on Thursdays so I won't be able to come, but have a great time - fingers crossed for good weather!
Okey dokey,we ll save you a sausage roll
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:32 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I'd like to come, with my 2-and-a-half-yr-old, if that's OK with you all?

I have met caulkhead before (at Bobbin Head, quite a while ago), but I don't think any of the the rest of you.

Are you meeting at the playground? And do you have a wet weather back-up?
(My last check on BE will be 10:15am......)

- 22B
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:55 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 22B
I'd like to come, with my 2-and-a-half-yr-old, if that's OK with you all?

I have met caulkhead before (at Bobbin Head, quite a while ago), but I don't think any of the the rest of you.

Are you meeting at the playground? And do you have a wet weather back-up?
(My last check on BE will be 10:15am......)

- 22B
Hi,Fab! We are meeting about 11.30am at Bobbin head(at the playground),if its wet then,same time at Lollipop-French Forest........I ll pm you with my mobile number if you're not sure where we're meeting,Lisa x
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:02 am
Three of us

Originally Posted by hettie
Hi,Fab! We are meeting about 11.30am at Bobbin head(at the playground),if its wet then,same time at Lollipop-French Forest........I ll pm you with my mobile number if you're not sure where we're meeting,Lisa x
Hi all,because of the wet crap weather we ll be meeting at Lollipop,French Forest 11-11.30am,Hope this is ok for everyone
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hettie
Hi all,because of the wet crap weather we ll be meeting at Lollipop,French Forest 11-11.30am,Hope this is ok for everyone
Where is that?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:00 pm
Three of us

Originally Posted by plantpot
Where is that?
Lollipop Playland + Cafe
Level 1
18 Aquatic Drive
Frenchs Forest

Opp. Warringhah swimming baths
Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:10 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I have a BOGOF voucher (from The Entertainment Book) - anyone want to meet me at the door and split it?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:59 pm
Three of us

Originally Posted by 22B
I have a BOGOF voucher (from The Entertainment Book) - anyone want to meet me at the door and split it?
Hiya,did you not get my message,if not i said i would meet you at the front doors,you'll probably receive the message tomorrow,lol See you later x
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:14 pm
Three of us

Right i going to WW now to see how much weight ive put on this week If you want me ive got my phone with me,see you later x
Old Jul 9th 2009, 5:54 am
Three of us

Thanks guys for a great day,we had a fab time! Let us know where and when the next one is!! See you soon Also we need to arrange a night for Alison (alicat) leaving doo
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:36 am
Just Joined

benny02 is an unknown quantity at this point

where and when do you want to go out alicat?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 7:33 am
Just Joined

hairspray is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: new to narrabeen

thanks for a fun day- hope to catch up soon- with or without the wee ones
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:22 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

Thanks all - we had a lovely day

Boy was pooped...... didn't nod off on the way home, but out like a little light at 6:45!!
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 22B

- 22B
Hi 22B - I haven't been able to make any other FTC meets since as I have been working those Tuesdays! Hope to see you again sometime though - school hols mean I only work minimal hours

Sounds like you all had fun today !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.