Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

a new life downunder

a new life downunder

Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:21 pm
WBB

Default a new life downunder

just a reminder to watch our favourite prog of the week c4 tonight @ 8, this weeks features the family who moved to perth !

see you on here later for the inevitable discussion.

Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers WBB for the reminder

See 'ya later for the onslaught
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:26 pm
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
Cheers WBB for the reminder

See 'ya later for the onslaught
and going on what i have read here about this weeks family it will be a very bloody onslaught

Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

I've decided to tape this one and watch it after the kids are in bed! I'm not sure what sort of message it will give out to them after reading previous posts about the family!

Sandy
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:54 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I'll start polishing those knives in readiness!

Poor old Mrs Skeggs
Old Dec 18th 2003, 4:06 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Oh heck, gonna miss it. Bad timing of works Chrimbo outing, will have to tape it and catch up tomorrow night.

Sarah
Old Dec 18th 2003, 4:08 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: a new life downunder

Originally posted by welshboybilly
just a reminder to watch our favourite prog of the week c4 tonight @ 8, this weeks features the family who moved to perth !

see you on here later for the inevitable discussion.

already!! are you sure these aren't on twice a week?! time is flying too fast!! (what am i saying!! another week nearer to getting my visa!)
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I missed last weeks so I will be eagily watching tonight to see glimpses of the landsacape. Lets hope one of these families is actually normal for a change, by the sound of it this one is worse than the others!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:37 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Anyone see the producer's name? Or are the producers hiding from a hiding? Did you see money change hands?
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone has missed any episodes so far, and are interested, the first 4 are being repeated between xmas and the new year.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sassie
If anyone has missed any episodes so far, and are interested, the first 4 are being repeated between xmas and the new year.

just beat me to it. They are being repeated in the afternoon

Claire
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Anyone know exactly what time these are repeated.
Desperate to watch tonights, only out stuffing my face with work mates on our christmas meal.

cant even video it as the video died!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

yep, just happen to have my copy of the xmas radio times to hand.

Channel 4

29th @ 30th - 3.00

31st & 1st - 3.30
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Incidentally, there seems to be another programme coming up, my Dad was sent an e-mail by a researcher looking for people looking to buy houses in Oz called 'I want that house'! Think it was ITV
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

unclebuck is an unknown quantity at this point

What a bunch of whining feckers. Not one of them has made a *single* positive comment yet. I see why the Aussies call the English whinning pomms now.

UB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.