British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   a new life downunder (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-life-downunder-197588/)

WBB Dec 18th 2003 3:21 pm

a new life downunder

just a reminder to watch our favourite prog of the week c4 tonight @ 8, this weeks features the family who moved to perth !

see you on here later for the inevitable discussion.

steandleigh Dec 18th 2003 3:22 pm

Cheers WBB for the reminder:)

See 'ya later for the onslaught:D

WBB Dec 18th 2003 3:26 pm

Originally posted by steandleigh
Cheers WBB for the reminder:)

See 'ya later for the onslaught:D
and going on what i have read here about this weeks family it will be a very bloody onslaught
:D

Sandy.l Dec 18th 2003 3:28 pm

I've decided to tape this one and watch it after the kids are in bed! I'm not sure what sort of message it will give out to them after reading previous posts about the family!

Sandy

Pollster Dec 18th 2003 3:54 pm

I'll start polishing those knives in readiness!

Poor old Mrs Skeggs :D

teach Dec 18th 2003 4:06 pm

Oh heck, gonna miss it. Bad timing of works Chrimbo outing, will have to tape it and catch up tomorrow night.

Sarah

scutterUK Dec 18th 2003 4:08 pm

Re: a new life downunder

Originally posted by welshboybilly
just a reminder to watch our favourite prog of the week c4 tonight @ 8, this weeks features the family who moved to perth !

see you on here later for the inevitable discussion.

already!! are you sure these aren't on twice a week?! time is flying too fast!! (what am i saying!! another week nearer to getting my visa!)

tinaj Dec 18th 2003 5:09 pm

I missed last weeks so I will be eagily watching tonight to see glimpses of the landsacape. Lets hope one of these families is actually normal for a change, by the sound of it this one is worse than the others!!!

Megalania Dec 18th 2003 5:37 pm

Anyone see the producer's name? Or are the producers hiding from a hiding? Did you see money change hands?

sassie Dec 18th 2003 5:42 pm

If anyone has missed any episodes so far, and are interested, the first 4 are being repeated between xmas and the new year.

claireg3 Dec 18th 2003 5:45 pm

Originally posted by sassie
If anyone has missed any episodes so far, and are interested, the first 4 are being repeated between xmas and the new year.

just beat me to it. They are being repeated in the afternoon:)

Claire

sj oldfield Dec 18th 2003 5:48 pm

Anyone know exactly what time these are repeated.
Desperate to watch tonights, only out stuffing my face with work mates on our christmas meal.

cant even video it as the video died!

sassie Dec 18th 2003 6:07 pm

yep, just happen to have my copy of the xmas radio times to hand.

Channel 4

29th @ 30th - 3.00

31st & 1st - 3.30

ANA123 Dec 18th 2003 6:46 pm

Incidentally, there seems to be another programme coming up, my Dad was sent an e-mail by a researcher looking for people looking to buy houses in Oz called 'I want that house'! Think it was ITV

unclebuck Dec 18th 2003 7:12 pm

What a bunch of whining feckers.:( Not one of them has made a *single* positive comment yet. I see why the Aussies call the English whinning pomms now.

UB:rolleyes: