British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   new friends wanted perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-friends-wanted-perth-504274/)

Tigeresswhite Jan 15th 2008 12:16 pm

Re: new friends wanted perth

Originally Posted by yellowmellow (Post 5789368)
anyone else up for ladies night out?

Maybe go to Freo or something, it only being up the road.

anyone? :D

Hi yellowmellow

A night out would be great and Freo would be good as I am working there. Mind you might smell of food, If I stand outside for a bit it might ease up.
Anyhow sounds good

Nicky

Georgina H Jan 15th 2008 12:30 pm

Hello,

I would be up for a night out, although we probs won't be there till around the beginning of March (late Feb if we are lucky!). So let me know if you are having any after or around that time :D

George x

midwife-mandy Jan 15th 2008 2:47 pm

Oh i wish i was in Perth already i want to come on a girls night out:frown:. Never mind will be there soon and hope to meet all off you. Hope you have a good time on your night out:thumbsup:

Nickie Jan 15th 2008 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy (Post 5791536)
Oh i wish i was in Perth already i want to come on a girls night out:frown:. Never mind will be there soon and hope to meet all off you. Hope you have a good time on your night out:thumbsup:

SNAP!!!!! :thumbdown:

Nickie

cherry6 Jan 15th 2008 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by yellowmellow (Post 5789368)
anyone else up for ladies night out?

Maybe go to Freo or something, it only being up the road.

anyone? :D

Sounds good to me! I am so bored with talking to either kids or my husband (who acts like a kid lol).

Cherry x

hitchcock71 Jan 15th 2008 11:18 pm

mandy & nickie

there is a cold beer with yr names on it for when you get here

cherry

send us a pm for details

midwife-mandy Jan 15th 2008 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 5793880)
mandy & nickie

there is a cold beer with yr names on it for when you get here

cherry

send us a pm for details

Thank you, I am counting the days until i get there, after all of this visa buisness i will need a drink:thumbsup:

hitchcock71 Jan 16th 2008 12:02 am

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy (Post 5793997)
Thank you, I am counting the days until i get there, after all of this visa buisness i will need a drink:thumbsup:

what visa are you coming out on????

midwife-mandy Jan 16th 2008 12:11 am

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 5794026)
what visa are you coming out on????

457 to start with but doing pr at same time. Living in a sea of paperwork. That is why I am still awake at 1am.

457:Have done meds/ awaiting police checks/need to download a couple of
documents so nearly there( i hope).

Pr: have state nomination/hope to use same meds and police checks/ couple of bits to fill in and then agent doing the rest. Have been told it could be six to nine months.

I would love to fly out on the 18th Feb but have no idea when the visa will be sorted. The minute it arrives i am booking flights. My container goes on the 30th Jan and I am moving in with my best friend on 3 rd Feb and renting out my house. I leave work on the 15th Feb. So i will be ready to go. I will be sitting waiting in my flight socks for that magic e mail.

How are you?

hitchcock71 Jan 16th 2008 12:16 am

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy (Post 5794058)
457 to start with but doing pr at same time. Living in a sea of paperwork. That is why I am still awake at 1am.

457:Have done meds/ awaiting police checks/need to download a couple of
documents so nearly there( i hope).

Pr: have state nomination/hope to use same meds and police checks/ couple of bits to fill in and then agent doing the rest. Have been told it could be six to nine months.

I would love to fly out on the 18th Feb but have no idea when the visa will be sorted. The minute it arrives i am booking flights. My container goes on the 30th Jan and I am moving in with my best friend on 3 rd Feb and renting out my house. I leave work on the 15th Feb. So i will be ready to go. I will be sitting waiting in my flight socks for that magic e mail.

How are you?

oh i remember the days of waiting for the 457 visa and getting all the paper work in order to send off :eek:

so once you get you will be here quite soon after waited almost 8 weeks be4 we moved out

any help or advice give either me or becky( mellow) a shout as we are on 457

good luck and see you soon

love tiff

midwife-mandy Jan 16th 2008 12:19 am

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 5794069)
oh i remember the days of waiting for the 457 visa and getting all the paper work in order to send off :eek:

so once you get you will be here quite soon after waited almost 8 weeks be4 we moved out

any help or advice give either me or becky( mellow) a shout as we are on 457

good luck and see you soon

love tiff

Your a star, will see you asap for lots of chat and drinks:thumbsup:

hitchcock71 Jan 16th 2008 12:30 am

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy (Post 5794085)
Your a star, will see you asap for lots of chat and drinks:thumbsup:

you made me:o

see you soon

keep in touch

Westralians Jan 28th 2008 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by cherry6 (Post 5771659)
Helloooooooo
Im 38 and live near Canning Vale, and I have no friends :(
LOL, playing for a sympathy vote! I have 4 kids, 3 girls 13, 12, 8 and a boy age 3 months. I know our kids arent close in age, but if you want to have a chat sometime that would be cool! My hubby is 42 going on 92 (what is it with men?????).

Cherry

Hi,
I'm Andrea aka Billy no mates! I am 37 and am married to Pete 36 (toy boy) and we have a son Ryan who is 13. PM me if you fancy meeting up sometime, we will be in the Woodvale area of Perth. Cheers!

midwife-mandy Jan 28th 2008 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by Westralians (Post 5848792)
Hi,
I'm Andrea aka Billy no mates! I am 37 and am married to Pete 36 (toy boy) and we have a son Ryan who is 13. PM me if you fancy meeting up sometime, we will be in the Woodvale area of Perth. Cheers!

Hi Andrea , i am not there yet but will be soon. Always up for lunch and chat. I am 37 and I am bringing my two children son 16 and daughter 14. Will PM you :)

Westralians Jan 28th 2008 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy (Post 5849871)
Hi Andrea , i am not there yet but will be soon. Always up for lunch and chat. I am 37 and I am bringing my two children son 16 and daughter 14. Will PM you :)

Great Mandy, I am looking forward to meeting you! :)