British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   new friends wanted perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-friends-wanted-perth-504274/)

hitchcock71 Jan 7th 2008 2:04 pm

new friends wanted perth

hi

new friends wanted for family of 4

mrs hitch 36 going on 29 !wants mates to go shopping with have a laugh with and do girly stuff with

master hitch wants a playmate who enjoys playing with cars likes thomas and bob. hes 4 and about to start kindie . missing all his friends back in the uk

miss hitch wants a playmate who likes dollys and girly stuff she is 2 going on 18! likes getting in to mischief well both of them do actually!

and finally

mr hitchcock aged 30 going on 60!
wants a beer buddy

likes setting the world to rights!

live nr fremantle however mr hitch works in perth cbd

english-rose Jan 7th 2008 3:21 pm

Re: new friends wanted perth

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 5752601)
hi

mrs hitch 36 going on 29 !wants mates to go shopping with have a laugh with and do girly stuff with

master hitch wants a playmate who enjoys playing with cars likes thomas and bob. hes 4 and about to start kindie . missing all his friends back in the uk

miss hitch wants a playmate who likes dollys and girly stuff she is 2 going on 18! likes getting in to mischief well both of them do actually!

and finally

wants a beer buddy

hello

im not in perth.....YET

but you sound just like what we are going to be looking for when we get out there.

im 27 nearly 28 :-(, i ve got 3 kids, beth is 6, ben is 4 and phoebe is nearly 2.

my husband is going to be working in the CBD and will be in need of a beer buddy he also loves to put the world to rights

i would love to keep in touch and share experiences, fancy it?
we will be out there soon, visa should be with us in about 6-8 weeks but we have got to sell the house-nightmare.

i'll pm you my email address.

rosie x

midwife-mandy Jan 7th 2008 5:10 pm

I would love to come shopping, to lunch, parties, surfing lessons, horse riding, gym, dancing in fact anything that is fun. Will be in Perth from late Feb/ March fingers crossed and would love to meet up:thumbsup:

midwife2be Jan 7th 2008 5:50 pm

I'll be there in two weeks :eek:

I'll give you a ring when we arrive and we can meet up. Hope things going well? Shippers came today, container being packed tomorrow and we move in with my parents on friday!

Speak to you soon xxx :wub:

ianhutch1 Jan 7th 2008 6:06 pm

No kids and a bit younger (im 29 and George is 23) but we will be up for meeting anyone once we hit Perth, George like shopping and I like beer :D

hitchcock71 Jan 7th 2008 10:29 pm

you all sound fab cant wait until you all arrive

especially as i know some of you are coming out on the same visa as me

julie cant believe your here in 2 weeks!!!!

worzel Jan 7th 2008 10:48 pm

hi

and finally

wants a beer buddy

I am on a bit of a health kick at the moment but when the novelty wears off I will be back drinking in the city after work on Fridays. When I get to that stage I will put an invite out on the Meet Ups forum for anyone that is up for it.

shazmac Jan 8th 2008 10:29 am

hi

and finally

wants a beer buddy

I am mrs mac and i love beer should be in perth very soon just waiting om visa Will be living in the embelton area not far from cbd

sylvesterthecat Jan 8th 2008 10:33 am

Originally Posted by shazmac (Post 5757298)
I am mrs mac and i love beer should be in perth very soon just waiting om visa Will be living in the embelton area not far from cbd

Hiya,

sounds good to me.. we live near the city.. I work in CBD part time and mr works in subiaco..i'm 32 and mr t is 35 and needs a buddy to talk about sport over numerous beers.. and desperately needs a golf buddy!

we have 9 month old baby boy who would love some playmates help him put things in the video player!

shazza Jan 8th 2008 12:41 pm

hiya hun
bump!!!
if i was in perth id be your bestest mate cos ure so nice:D

ukdarren22 Jan 8th 2008 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by shazza (Post 5757943)
hiya hun
bump!!!

Hi, We have just received confirmation of our visa today and we plan on heading out there early June, Im 26 my wife is 23 we have 2 kids one boy who is 2 and a little girl who will be 1 in May, would love to meet up with other people in a similar position to us

hitchcock71 Jan 8th 2008 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by shazza (Post 5757943)
hiya hun
bump!!!

but you are on the other side of australia:sneaky:

why not come to perth ?????:rofl:

you can have me, julie and becky as yr best pals :wub::wub:

you know you want to:thumbsup:

to everyone else good luck in getting over here and will see you all soon

xxxx
if you are already in perth pm me for a get together

elmtree Jan 8th 2008 11:14 pm

Ideal !!!

We will be in Perth 23rd/24th January. My missus loves shopping and I love the occasional beer. I am hoping to be working in the CBD within a month or two of landing - if I can get a job - so a Friday after-work pint and a session of putting the world to rights would be bloody bonza !

My missus would, I'm sure, love to meet some like-minded ladies for a spot of shopping.

shazza Jan 9th 2008 12:52 am

[QUOTE=hitchcock71;5760371]but you are on the other side of australia:sneaky:

why not come to perth ?????:rofl:

you can have me, julie and becky as yr best pals :wub::wub:

you know you want to:thumbsup:

lol:rofl::rofl:

loving the gold coast to much hun or i would be over!!
hope youre doing well will fone u later xxx:D

cherry6 Jan 11th 2008 4:02 am

hi

and finally

wants a beer buddy

Helloooooooo
Im 38 and live near Canning Vale, and I have no friends :(
LOL, playing for a sympathy vote! I have 4 kids, 3 girls 13, 12, 8 and a boy age 3 months. I know our kids arent close in age, but if you want to have a chat sometime that would be cool! My hubby is 42 going on 92 (what is it with men?????).

Cherry