British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   new friends wanted perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-friends-wanted-perth-504274/)

hitchcock71 Jan 11th 2008 4:12 am

Re: new friends wanted perth

Originally Posted by cherry6 (Post 5771659)
Helloooooooo
Im 38 and live near Canning Vale, and I have no friends :(
LOL, playing for a sympathy vote! I have 4 kids, 3 girls 13, 12, 8 and a boy age 3 months. I know our kids arent close in age, but if you want to have a chat sometime that would be cool! My hubby is 42 going on 92 (what is it with men?????).

Cherry

cherry are you coming to the kings park meet on sunday if you are we will see you there :thumbsup:

if not pm me for a tel no

love tiff

cherry6 Jan 11th 2008 4:26 am

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 5771683)
cherry are you coming to the kings park meet on sunday if you are we will see you there :thumbsup:

if not pm me for a tel no

love tiff

Yes just seen it, will see you there! xx

hitchcock71 Jan 11th 2008 5:50 am

Originally Posted by cherry6 (Post 5771729)
Yes just seen it, will see you there! xx

see you there

i will be the one that has the new expat look about her

damp hair and very white:rofl:

midwife-mandy Jan 11th 2008 8:15 am

Originally Posted by cherry6 (Post 5771659)
Helloooooooo
Im 38 and live near Canning Vale, and I have no friends :(
LOL, playing for a sympathy vote! I have 4 kids, 3 girls 13, 12, 8 and a boy age 3 months. I know our kids arent close in age, but if you want to have a chat sometime that would be cool! My hubby is 42 going on 92 (what is it with men?????).

Cherry

Hi Cherry, i am 37 and have two kids 14 year old girl and 16 years old boy. Not in Perth yet but will be there soon would love to meet up. No other half to worry about so free to have plenty of girly nights. Will post on here when i am on my way, so see you soon, Mandy

lacey21 Jan 11th 2008 10:26 pm

People don't realise how hard it is when you come to Australia to meet people on the same wave length as you are.

Especially if you have jobs and teenage kids. Teenage kids are the worst because they don't play like 4 year olds. lol

hope you find someone in your area hun

hugs lace xx

cherry6 Jan 11th 2008 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by lacey21 (Post 5775605)
People don't realise how hard it is when you come to Australia to meet people on the same wave length as you are.

Especially if you have jobs and teenage kids. Teenage kids are the worst because they don't play like 4 year olds. lol

hope you find someone in your area hun

hugs lace xx

Thats very true.
We have been here 10 years on and off, and still dont really know anyone.
I dont work and the kids are home schooled, so our social circle is zero!

cherry6 Jan 11th 2008 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy (Post 5772197)
Hi Cherry, i am 37 and have two kids 14 year old girl and 16 years old boy. Not in Perth yet but will be there soon would love to meet up. No other half to worry about so free to have plenty of girly nights. Will post on here when i am on my way, so see you soon, Mandy

Sounds good to me! Speak to you soon! :D

lacey21 Jan 12th 2008 12:09 am

My son was home schooled for about 18 months. It was a lonley time I have to say. Enjoy the meet I am sure the ex pats will look after you. I don't go to the ones at Kings Park as it is too far away from where I live and I find that you cannot keep the friendship going if you live worlds and miles apart and are on different shifts.

I am sure though becasue you live in Canning Vale you'll get someone to love you lol.

have a good time

hugs Lace xx

cherry6 Jan 12th 2008 12:12 am

Originally Posted by lacey21 (Post 5775995)
My son was home schooled for about 18 months. It was a lonley time I have to say. Enjoy the meet I am sure the ex pats will look after you. I don't go to the ones at Kings Park as it is too far away from where I live and I find that you cannot keep the friendship going if you live worlds and miles apart and are on different shifts.

I am sure though becasue you live in Canning Vale you'll get someone to love you lol.

have a good time

hugs Lace xx

Awwwwwwww thanks :o

If you are ever up this way come and say hi............

lacey21 Jan 12th 2008 2:03 am

will do hunny,
keep the faith and remember there are people out there who know what home schooling is like lol. :p

hugs Lace xxx

tjcherryz Jan 13th 2008 4:28 am

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 5752601)
hi

new friends wanted for family of 4

mrs hitch 36 going on 29 !wants mates to go shopping with have a laugh with and do girly stuff with

master hitch wants a playmate who enjoys playing with cars likes thomas and bob. hes 4 and about to start kindie . missing all his friends back in the uk

miss hitch wants a playmate who likes dollys and girly stuff she is 2 going on 18! likes getting in to mischief well both of them do actually!

and finally

mr hitchcock aged 30 going on 60!
wants a beer buddy

likes setting the world to rights!

live nr fremantle however mr hitch works in perth cbd

hi mr mrs hitch
I live marangaroo north river from newcastle UK, been here a few years, ozzie guy I live with is freo boy through and through, we would love to meet up with you guys for beers bourbs chats etc, send pm if you want

hitchcock71 Jan 13th 2008 8:04 am

hi guys

no idea where you are but if you want to pm me yr no then we can get together nx weekend trying to get a bbq sorted for sunday if you are interested??

tiff

the harrys Jan 13th 2008 11:38 am

Hi Tiff and everyone else heading to perth/Freo
We are aiming for Aug/Sept 08 (Fingers crossed), OH's 457 to work at Fremantle Hospital. We have 4 kids, boys 8&9, girls 2&3. Would love to meet up when we get there.
Doesn't help with making new friends right now Tiff, but sounds like there's plenty of us coming!
Take care everyone,
Helen x

hitchcock71 Jan 13th 2008 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by the harrys (Post 5780981)
Hi Tiff and everyone else heading to perth/Freo
We are aiming for Aug/Sept 08 (Fingers crossed), OH's 457 to work at Fremantle Hospital. We have 4 kids, boys 8&9, girls 2&3. Would love to meet up when we get there.
Doesn't help with making new friends right now Tiff, but sounds like there's plenty of us coming!
Take care everyone,
Helen x

need any help advice etc give us a shout as we are on 457

good luck on yr application

lots of love tiff

Nickie Jan 13th 2008 3:04 pm

Hiya, we not in perth yet but will be soon...hopefully

im 37, kev nearly 41....well he will be on sat 19th......we got 4 kids, 3 girls Kelsey 14, jess 11 on 27th jan, rachel 9 and harvey 4.

Would love to meet up with everyone too.

if anyone wants to chat let me know :thumbsup:

Nickie