British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   new friends wanted perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-friends-wanted-perth-504274/)

Jandysi Feb 2nd 2008 11:44 am

Re: new friends wanted perth

Originally Posted by lewandkate (Post 5789306)
I know what you mean! everytime you say ur SOR they think Rockingham, met a few Poms that live close by but its not little britain like other areas (which is the why we like it)

We have been here for 8 months now and really enjoying it, we like the area (just not the rd we r in) Yangebup is nice, Luke (3 1/2) goes to playgroup there at the family centre. How r u finding it here?

If your free next Tuesday going to Coogee Beach (grass area) for picnic with friends PM me if want to join us

Kate x

i'm quite freaked out, was reading these posts, saw that you lived quite close, checked out your blog and saw a mutual mate Dawn and her gorgeous girlie!!! The world gets smaller and smaller sometimes.

My little boy turns 3 in a few days and only knows girls!!!!!!! Next time I meet with D, maybe we could all meet together.

We've been here since Feb last year and i am currently in the 'homesick' bit where i just want to go back but i'm trying so hard to enjoy it and meet people. it goes in stages doesnt it.

Take care,

Hope to speak soon,

Janine

lewandkate Feb 3rd 2008 12:01 am

Originally Posted by Jandysi (Post 5873314)
i'm quite freaked out, was reading these posts, saw that you lived quite close, checked out your blog and saw a mutual mate Dawn and her gorgeous girlie!!! The world gets smaller and smaller sometimes.

My little boy turns 3 in a few days and only knows girls!!!!!!! Next time I meet with D, maybe we could all meet together.

We've been here since Feb last year and i am currently in the 'homesick' bit where i just want to go back but i'm trying so hard to enjoy it and meet people. it goes in stages doesnt it.

Take care,

Hope to speak soon,

Janine

Hi Janine, wow what a small world!
Would love to meet, where r u living?

Kate x

lewandkate Feb 3rd 2008 12:05 am

Originally Posted by lewandkate (Post 5875648)

Kate x

we r having a girls night out next friday if anyone wants to come pm me.
meeting at The Gate in Success then heading to Freo

AJBHAZ Feb 3rd 2008 1:02 am

Thanks for arranging the night out Kerry!

AJBHAZ Feb 3rd 2008 1:04 am

A little hungover tho!!

AJBHAZ Feb 3rd 2008 1:05 am

And just seen the England-Wales rugby score:( !!

kerry roarty Feb 3rd 2008 6:53 am

Amanda... Is that you?????

Where did you go???? We all walked out together and were heading to the Sail and Natalie said you'd gone!! Were you ok???

I've been on the sofa all afternoon!!!!!!! It's bloody hot today though!!!! I need a swim!!!

Going to arrange a beach bbq in the next few weeks for partners and kids to come along to. So if you fancy that anyone???

Love Kerry xxx

Jandysi Feb 3rd 2008 11:23 am

Originally Posted by lewandkate (Post 5875648)

Kate x

Hiya, we're in Aubin Grove. Renting and building there.

Can't make Friday night - already a rare occasion when I am actually leaving the house in the evening!!!!! But, erm, count me in another time.

Janine x

AJBHAZ Feb 3rd 2008 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by kerry roarty (Post 5876682)
Amanda... Is that you?????

Where did you go???? We all walked out together and were heading to the Sail and Natalie said you'd gone!! Were you ok???

I've been on the sofa all afternoon!!!!!!! It's bloody hot today though!!!! I need a swim!!!

Going to arrange a beach bbq in the next few weeks for partners and kids to come along to. So if you fancy that anyone???

Love Kerry xxx

Hi Kerry
Yep it's me. I got the train back to the city with a couple of the other girls around midnight. Had a very layzeeee Sunday morning with lots of hangover food and cups of tea!! Beach bbq sounds good!
Amanda :)