Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Thanks, Bordy! Sent you my Karma payment. In due course, I'll inform you on the veracity of your prediciton

Gina
Thanks for that Gina, I'm sure you guys will love Perth.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:36 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Bordy, wasn't expecting such a quick reply, thought you'd be in bed have sent you payment of karma.
Can't complain though of mid september when you look how long others have waited.

Mandi
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:44 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bordy
Now Anne4Terry,
I'm sorry I'm late.
Ive now checked my balls to learn of your fate.
Don't despair for that letter as things will get better,
The 23rd of September is your lucky date.
Thank you Bordy. I hope your balls are not like the Blarney Stone awaiting appreciation :scared:

The 24th is our son's birthday and everything major that has happened to us happens on the 24th of a month.
miscarriage - 24th Nov
wedding - 24th April
Birth on son - 24th September
Death of daughter - 24th January
House completion - 24th March

So hopefully, visa acceptance - 24th September, I'll allow you to be one day out

Get it right and I will buy you a drink next time you come over to Perth

Now go and give your balls a well earned rest, they have been very busy today!!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thank you Bordy. I hope your balls are not like the Blarney Stone awaiting appreciation :scared:

The 24th is our son's birthday and everything major that has happened to us happens on the 24th of a month.
miscarriage - 24th Nov
wedding - 24th April

So hopefully, visa acceptance - 24th September, I'll allow you to be one day out

Some Traumatic times on your 24ths Anne, I hope this one comes true for you.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:27 pm

Some Traumatic times on your 24ths Anne, I hope this one comes true for you.
Yeah but we are positive and mostly register the good 24ths
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Ok after much rubbing of my balls & gazing into the smoky haze things have become clear.
Well apart from the Dove family, you guys should have had your visa by now so not sure why the hold up but you MUST have it by end of next week.

Kelli28 I'm afraid you have a little wait yet, your date comes up as 18th of October.

Gina UK, All going well with your application & you should get the ok around 26th of August.

Robbo 2, Claire you are a little bit after Gina with confirmation coming around the 2nd of September I feel.

Paul B & Possums, you both get your visas at the same time & the date will be around the 14th of August.

I must lie down now after all this Mystic activity, good luck to you all with your visas.

Bordy.

Thank you Bordy!!!! Karma on its way to you.
Claire. x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Bordy. I hope your balls are not like the Blarney Stone awaiting appreciation
miscarriage - 24th Nov
wedding - 24th April

wow thats
kinda cool too i better explain cos that sounds sill
it means for the rest of each month u dont need to bother your arse, cos nothing will happen. how do u sleep on the 23rd of each month. u must sit up thinking somethings gonna happen, good or bad for the rest of the month u can just get Pissed lol
ps hope bordys right, u deserve a wee turn.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Bordy. I hope your balls are not like the Blarney Stone awaiting appreciation
SALTY !!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by soapy
it means for the rest of each month u dont need to bother your arse, cos nothing will happen. how do u sleep on the 23rd of each month. u must sit up thinking somethings gonna happen, good or bad for the rest of the month u can just get Pissed lol
ps hope bordys right, u deserve a wee turn.
I have actually got to the stage where I make sure I don't book a flight, or ferry crossing etc on the 24th of a month :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Hi Mandi, I get the feeling it will be mid September rather than August for you, around 12th to 15th.
Its dificult with nurses though as there applications tend to jump to the top of the pile so if you don't get it by end of August don't stress it won't be long.

How do you work out your predictions Bordy? Just wondered why you have predicted mine slightly earlier than Mandi's despite her applying before me?

I'm not complaining though by any means. 2nd Sept would be fantastic as it gives hubby the chance to give his 8 weeks notice at work.

Thanks again Bordy...might have to get myself a ticker now so that I can display your prediction!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:44 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Robbo2
How do you work out your predictions Bordy? Just wondered why you have predicted mine slightly earlier than Mandi's despite her applying before me?

I'm not complaining though by any means. 2nd Sept would be fantastic as it gives hubby the chance to give his 8 weeks notice at work.

Thanks again Bordy...might have to get myself a ticker now so that I can display your prediction!!!!
Its all in the stars.

You nurses are so hard to predict for though. In fact you nurses are so difficult all the time, I should know I'm married to one.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Rob Morton Jones got his today. Did you predict it??
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulb
Rob Morton Jones got his today. Did you predict it??

Wow...that's fantastic news after we all subscribed to his thread about needing to moan!!!
Your turn next Paul?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Sorry folks I thought I better do some work as its my last shift before heading to Perth later today.

Jayne you are so close to getting the visa, I come back to Melbourne not this weekend coming but weekend after & I feel you will have a "We got it" post by the time I get back.

Ok to be more precise you will get it next Wednesday.
Mystic Bordy, glad you enjoyed Perth. Please could you do some more rubbing of your balls and predict when we will get ours? Timeline will show our dates, Assurer has his interview next Tuesday. Still waiting for hubby's PCC before can courier off to Adelaide.

Debs
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:54 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Mystic Bordy, glad you enjoyed Perth. Please could you do some more rubbing of your balls and predict when we will get ours? Timeline will show our dates, Assurer has his interview next Tuesday. Still waiting for hubby's PCC before can courier off to Adelaide.

Debs

By the time everything goes through Debs & because its Adelaide and not a lot happens in a hurry in Adelaide my balls tell me you will be looking around the 26th of September for your good news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.