Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:29 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of
Default Re: 'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Originally Posted by Ransi
can you give me a prediction please Mystic Bordy <ransi's kissing the mystical one's feet>
not only do you want him to answer your question .....you want him to guess what your question is?????? That's a bit hard isn't it?

Can you at least give him a clue?
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:33 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
not only do you want him to answer your question .....you want him to guess what your question is?????? That's a bit hard isn't it?

Can you at least give him a clue?
I thought it's in the thread title
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Thank you oh Mystical one you were only 3 days out

got me visa, got me visa, got me visa, got me visa tra la la la laaaaa
ffs, i had him doon as 5 day bordy.......hes gettin better lol
oan yirsell wee man
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:44 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bordy
Dawn I'm reallllly sorry but I think youve got a bit of waiting to do yet, looks like last week in October or first week in November.

Doves its almst there for you, around the 7th September for you.
Thanks Bordy - will let you know of the outcome!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:50 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
oan yirsell wee man
erm yep
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

erm yep
u missed the othe rpost then?
Old Aug 12th 2005, 2:39 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

u missed the othe rpost then?
Yes must have but I was confused as to what 'oan yirsell wee man ' means thought yorkshire lingo was bad
Old Aug 12th 2005, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Yes must have but I was confused as to what 'oan yirsell wee man ' means thought yorkshire lingo was bad

Old Aug 13th 2005, 12:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

it means..................well done. bordy knows that. sorry i forgot u lot dont understand my pish
Old Aug 13th 2005, 12:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

it means..................well done. bordy knows that. sorry i forgot u lot dont understand my pish
Ah kent whit ye ment Soapy.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 12:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ah kent whit ye ment Soapy.
ha ha i knew u would mate. oh oh, its only 2 weeks till yir discs arrive, cannae wait.....im gettin aw excited
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

ha ha i knew u would mate. oh oh, its only 2 weeks till yir discs arrive, cannae wait.....im gettin aw excited
Me too, my daughter was up from Mornington today asking it I had them, shes got all her mates addicted to Still Game.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Me too, my daughter was up from Mornington today asking it I had them, shes got all her mates addicted to Still Game.
same here, most of them cant understand a word, but are still pissin themself.
roll on sept.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:41 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok after rubbing my crystal balls, I'm sorry Bridie but you have a bit more to wait. No visa until around 26th August.

Rooksie you should get a decision on TRA around 24th July.

BTW, I was a week out with Joannes.

Mystic Bordy.
Well, not far wrong! At least some movement now
Old Aug 18th 2005, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

April11 is on a distinguished road

Hi Bordy

Please tell me how much longer we have to wait..

137 STNI MODL
Application recived by DIMIA on 21st March
Meds and Pcc's requested on 6th July
Meds done on 14th July
Meds sent on 21st July

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.