Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Old Aug 18th 2005, 2:46 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Originally Posted by bridiej
Well, not far wrong! At least some movement now

Sorry Bridie, I forgot about the hold up as the DIMIA staff get there priorities right & take holidays & sickies to watch the cricket.
Hopefully normal service resumed soon.

April, obviously not long for you to go, its looking around 5th September when you let that scream out
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Hey Bordy...whats going on!!

You said the 14th August for me and still nothing

If I was a little more cynical, I would say you are a fake.....but Im not, so I wont.

Can you give those balls another rub for me? Not my balls you understand, I mean, I'm not like that, aaawww, you know what I mean.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:06 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sorry Bridie, I forgot about the hold up as the DIMIA staff get there priorities right & take holidays & sickies to watch the cricket.
Hopefully normal service resumed soon.

April, obviously not long for you to go, its looking around 5th September when you let that scream out
You could still get Bridie spot on you know. By the time they get her form back she could get her email granting visa, spot on 26th!
I have all faith in your predictions, especially seeing as you have told me September 24th
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulb

If I was a little more cynical, I would say you are a fake.....but Im not, so I wont.

Can you give those balls another rub for me? Not my balls you understand, I mean, I'm not like that, aaawww, you know what I mean.

Ahhhhh!!! What does the Mystic one have to say about this???
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:17 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi MB..... just thought I would say that you were CLOSE.......... your "guesstimate" of 9th to 12th for the baby was nearly there... I went into slow labour at 02:15am on the 13th and finally had Baby Susannah on the 15th at 00:11am!
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:20 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Non believer!! Persecute!!!

Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:26 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Aus4us
Ahhhhh!!! What does the Mystic one have to say about this???
Perhaps it is lost in the post but the actual grant day was the 14th

So long as his balls are good to me, I'll forgive him anything
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh the pressure, the pressure. Its all getting to much for me, I need a lie down.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:53 pm
The Godfather

To be honest, & serious for a second Its very difficult picking it when someone has there meds done unrequested. Its so much easier picking it when meds are requested.

Thats my excuse & I'm sticking to it.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 5:50 pm
Professional Princess

Ohhh the pressure, the pressure. Its all getting to much for me, I need a lie down.

Bordy, you can lie down on my sofa and I will mop your brow.

No pressure like mate, but can you work your charms on my skills assessment soon to be sent to employers (Alan not God willing).

Go on, ill be your best friend and everything.

Old Aug 18th 2005, 7:29 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Bordy, you can lie down on my sofa and I will mop your brow.

No pressure like mate, but can you work your charms on my skills assessment soon to be sent to employers (Alan not God willing).

Go on, ill be your best friend and everything.
Sam you are just way to talented NOT to get into Aus.

Very talented but also a major worrier. As they say Sam, you'll be right.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Theresa I know the right person or persons are out there its just a matter of time before the proper offers come in.

Unfortunetly these things can take a long time as I'm sure you know. I can see the business being sold in the next couple of months but I'm afraid the house may take longer.
Hi Bordy

We have somebody interested in our business, do you sense that this is a genuine interest or a time-waster?
Your comments would be appreciated.

Theresa