Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My work here is done....

Originally Posted by Brisben
You missed the joke entirely....

was it rude? TELL TELL TELL
Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:47 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
You missed the joke entirely....

Just got it. You will have to forgive me.

I think all pizza guys are usually spotty, its the law.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 1:13 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no just went and hoovered the car (thought i should do something useful)
Come back and everyones gone!!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 1:19 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Oh no just went and hoovered the car (thought i should do something useful)
Come back and everyones gone!!!

Im still here Kris.

Pondering on what to have for lunch.

I have nothing else to do, so may as well stay on line. Gets lonely in my flat.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 1:23 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im still here Kris.

Pondering on what to have for lunch.

I have nothing else to do, so may as well stay on line. Gets lonely in my flat.

Wehey was gonna do the ironing ,but had to walk passed the computer AAAGGGHHH it just drags me to it!!

Cant wait for the pillow fights , I have already rang the pub and told them to remove any poles just in case you have one too many ( couldnt remember the thread had to go and get forms from police station)

Kris x
Old Sep 16th 2005, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Wehey was gonna do the ironing ,but had to walk passed the computer AAAGGGHHH it just drags me to it!!

Cant wait for the pillow fights , I have already rang the pub and told them to remove any poles just in case you have one too many ( couldnt remember the thread had to go and get forms from police station)

Kris x

Well I am truly paying for my jaunts in Thailand. No more high shoes :scared:

I cannot wait for my turn to say 'I got my TRA' and am positively orgasmic at the thought of police checks and medicals.

And im looking forward to Sandown as well.