My Baby's 2!!!

Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:42 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Baby's 2!!!

Originally Posted by mand8002
You need to enjoy every moment with them as they grow up so fast don't they. I can remember when my eldest went to high school, it seemed that I blinked and she was leaving school. I tried to keep the last child a baby for as long as possible, but she still grew up too quick for my liking. She is now 11 and approaching the teenage years, I am not sure where all the years have gone.
Oh Mandy, not sure which is worse - toddlers or teenage girls. Good luck
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:44 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Herrchook,

they do grow up so fast...my babies are 5 (next month) and 10 (in January) I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. Its quite frightening really. I remember my eldest starting school when I was preggers with the little one. Now the little one has just started school
We have to cherish every moment don't we?.

Happy birthday to your little one!
Thanks Mrs JFW, it's crazy this parenting lark isn't it? My eldest will hopefully start school in Oz in a year or so so I'm holding on to her as long as I can
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:45 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
They do grow up so quick my baby is 30 soon and lives in oz but he will always be the baby of the family and i miss him lots he'd have a fit if he new i called him the baby
hehehe. So it doesn't get any better then?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:45 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Stitch
Happy birthday to your baby!

Cheers

Ginny
cheers Ginny
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:46 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Happy Birthday littlest Chook! Glad you all had a lovely time. Isn't it lovely how you feel your heart could just burst when you look at them (until the tantrums make your head want to burst ). My girls are 8 & 5 and we still call Emily 'the baby' - much to her disgust .
Thanks, how's it going? Did your other half arrive safely in Melbourne?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:49 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by fraser
Our other one is four, our flight was interesting and we've been with them constantly for 13 weeks, not a minute away
Hmm, interesting, our kids are pretty much the same age. How was the flight really?

We're heading for Melbourne too - maybe when it's littlest Chook's 4rth birthday you can join us. Might even be there for her 3rd !!!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:50 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I turned 30 last friday and my mum rang up in tears. She can believe both of her babies are now in their 30s. Sappy moo
he he he
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by herrchook
Thanks, how's it going? Did your other half arrive safely in Melbourne?
Arrived safe and sound, has just finished his first working day . He said that all his workmates seem really cool and friendly, boss took him out for dinner. He's finding the jetlag quite tough though. Turns out he has to go to Auckland on Wed, Wellington for the weekend, back to Auckland for a couple of days, then back to Mellie before heading to Perth (he's going to be knackered!) Hope we don't have to spend all our time in Perth with him asleep .
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:26 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, interesting, our kids are pretty much the same age. How was the flight really?

We're heading for Melbourne too - maybe when it's littlest Chook's 4rth birthday you can join us. Might even be there for her 3rd !!!
The four year old was fine (his third flight to Oz), Bobby was a nightmare he screamed for two hours full on tantrum did not want to be strapped in, oh and we couldn't get any milk warmed to calm him as they were serving and then they heated it so hot it took ages to cool.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Mandy, not sure which is worse - toddlers or teenage girls. Good luck

Hi,i have got both of the above.

One 12 and 3/4, one 11 this saturday, one 8 1/2 and a 2 1/2 year old and yes they are all Girls!

The 11 to be is going through i dont care about anything mode at the mo.
Boyfriend trouble with the 12 yr old
8 yr old doesnt want to go to oz ever
And the 2 yr old well TERRIBLE TWOS!

GIVE ME A NICE DESERTED ISLAND ANYTIME(ONLY JOKING)LOVE THEM TO BITS.LOL