Wikiposts

Midlands Meet??

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:19 am
family of 4

the raindodgers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Midlands Meet??

HI Flip and Neil B

Back from Perth yesterday did a whistle stop 10 days of most of Perth and surrounding coastal area's.

Found out about house buying and builds prices of land and what it costs.
Found Perth Very Clean and everyone really friendly and willing to give advice and ans questions.

Would love to arrange a meet with you both
Theres Me (Nickie) Garry Leanne 17 and Cal 14
Will be chatting with the Kids over the weekend and then going to start the visa process.

P.s Cheers for the Agent tip Neil spoke to him before we left and will be speaking again soon

Hope all's well with you both
Nickie
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:30 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Default Re: Midlands Meet??

Originally Posted by the raindodgers
HI Flip and Neil B

Back from Perth yesterday did a whistle stop 10 days of most of Perth and surrounding coastal area's.

Found out about house buying and builds prices of land and what it costs.
Found Perth Very Clean and everyone really friendly and willing to give advice and ans questions.

Would love to arrange a meet with you both
Theres Me (Nickie) Garry Leanne 17 and Cal 14
Will be chatting with the Kids over the weekend and then going to start the visa process.

P.s Cheers for the Agent tip Neil spoke to him before we left and will be speaking again soon

Hope all's well with you both
Nickie
Hi nickie, hope you all had a great time in perth. Was in Freemantle a few years ago and loved the place. Brisbane just seems right for us though.
Would be good to meet up with your selves and flip sometime, for a beer and a natter.
I'll drop ypu both a p.m with my email addy so that we can sort something out.

Neil