michael jackson

Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default michael jackson

perhaps this is a very contraversial thread but want to know how people feel on this subject From a personal and i mean this is only my opinion, i think that a 40 something year old bloke saying it is acceptable in this day and age to sleep with innocent minors is abbhorent, no way would i have let my son (even if they were my best friend) sleep in the same bed as them perhaps i have condemmed him before his trial but you dont see any girls mentioned staying over, celebrity status does not give people the rights to evade the law

arlene
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:41 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Hmmm, I wonder how many of those boys parents would have let their children sleep in the bed of a 45 year old train driver......just cos he has money and fame, doesnt mean hes not a pervert.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:43 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: michael jackson

Originally posted by arlene
perhaps this is a very contraversial thread but want to know how people feel on this subject From a personal and i mean this is only my opinion, i think that a 40 something year old bloke saying it is acceptable in this day and age to sleep with innocent minors is abbhorent, no way would i have let my son (even if they were my best friend) sleep in the same bed as them perhaps i have condemmed him before his trial but you dont see any girls mentioned staying over, celebrity status does not give people the rights to evade the law

arlene
you hit the nail on the head there, and i totally agree. The sad fact is no matter whether the law finds him guilty or not, he thinks it's right and acceptable. Is this his fault or the fault of his upbringing and the environment he's grown to know as 'normal'?
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: michael jackson

arlene
Totally agreee with you both, no way would i let my daughter (or son if i had one) go anywhere with him, great musician but bloody weirdo!
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

agree with you 100% cherry6 but do we heap the blame on the parents or him, is he deluded in thinking that he has the moral highground because of his status, if he was anybody else perhaps he might have been sectioned, oh and by the way, if he was anybody else then his children would surely be taken into protective custody by now

arlene
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The story just becomes more and more bizarre, I heard today about Jacko accusing the police of brutality on his arrest and subsequently the police dept releasing an audio tape to prove that he was having a cordial conversation and whistling. The police are now threatening to charge him over these allegations too. Cant imagine we'll ever know the truth and dont know if hes guilty or innocent but I'm sure a non-celebrity behaving in ways he does would have had some kind of mental health assessment by now.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:46 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

He should have been properly 'handled' last time round, in the whole Jordy Chandler thing. He should not have been allowed to pay that boy off. Showed he was guilty, that did.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

agree with you 100% cherry6 but do we heap the blame on the parents or him, is he deluded in thinking that he has the moral highground because of his status, if he was anybody else perhaps he might have been sectioned, oh and by the way, if he was anybody else then his children would surely be taken into protective custody by now

arlene
Makes me sooo mad Arlene, he should be locked up
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

perhaps im being far too judgemental but surely his kids should be put on the at risk register now

arlene

ps being truthful i think he is as guilty as sin, perverts groom their victims, and just look at what he does
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:52 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by mcmercer
The story just becomes more and more bizarre, I heard today about Jacko accusing the police of brutality on his arrest and subsequently the police dept releasing an audio tape to prove that he was having a cordial conversation and whistling. The police are now threatening to charge him over these allegations too. Cant imagine we'll ever know the truth and dont know if hes guilty or innocent but I'm sure a non-celebrity behaving in ways he does would have had some kind of mental health assessment by now.

In response to jacko's allegation of the police dislocating his shoulder, they simply said they had video tape of him leaving the police station with both arms in the air giving the 'V' for victory sign. I dislocated my should falling off my bike a few years back, i couldn't even lift the thing over 90degree without a lot of pain, and it was like that for months!.... good luck to him i say.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

good luck to him i say

scutter i hope you mean good luck to the lad accusing him not mj, children are innocent and this lad wants no money from this surely this must mean something
Old Jan 1st 2004, 10:03 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

dont think anyone will ever know the truth except him and the kids involved.
these kids parents must accept some responsibility - surely no-one would allow their kids to stay in those sort of circumstances, rich man or not.
think a lot of it is media frenzy
btw that doesnt mean i condone anything that has/may have happened.

innocent until proven guilty?

knowing someone who was once accused of child abuse - he was innocent - it is a nightmare situation, you cant say or do anything in your defence as it is seen as trying to act innocent when you are guilty; keep quiet and you are guilty.
allegations/charges of these kind destroy peoples lives, and have far reaching implications for all involved.

if he is guilty, then the families of the kids involved should get help for them, and not go down the suing him for millions route.
as for him, if hes guilty they should lock him up and throw away the key.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 10:05 pm
WBB

whether he is guilty or not (personally i think he is) he is a freak and probably the wierdest famous guy in the world.

Old Jan 1st 2004, 10:06 pm
life begins again...

good luck to him i say

scutter i hope you mean good luck to the lad accusing him not mj, children are innocent and this lad wants no money from this surely this must mean something
actually i meant good luck to mj, but forgot to add the at the end. forgive me?
Old Jan 1st 2004, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scutterUK
actually i meant good luck to mj, but forgot to add the at the end. forgive me?

forgiven but as i have said it is only my personal opinion, we are all entitled to believe what we want to

arlene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.