michael jackson

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally posted by nicholls clan
I would love to see a picture of him as he would be if he had not taken all that surgery.
Channel 4 (?) did some computer trickery to show how Jackson would have looked if he'd not suffered the 'terrible skin disease' he described. He looked pretty good and you could imagine him launching into a second "serious" music career in his later years a la Sting.

(Admittedly I can't bear anything Sting has done since leaving The Police)

Do you think Steve Irwin did his dangling-the-baby-into-peril thing just to give this thread an Aussie link?
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:37 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
what happened to that monkey he used to live with?

its married to elizabeth taylor now!!!

sue
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

mutznuts1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally I think the guy is getting a hard time of it at the mo,His naive comments on sleeping with children were inocuous the man does have a problem in that he is mentally disturbed into thinking that he is still a child(peter pan of pop)I am sure noone bats an eyelid when kids and thier friends top and tail.His own father said "its not as if i whipped him or anything"but the beatings did exist and as such mj didnt get a childhood as we know it so why not live your lost youth(all be it that it doesnt conform with the way we think)To answer what i am bound to be asked No i wouldnt let him sleep with my kids in the same room but in defence the kid and parents already knew his past history as a case had already been brought against him.If you werent totally convinced of someone you wouldnt put your kids into that situation.
My conclusion is that (this time)no abuse happened and it is just a ploy by a dying kids parents to cash in on someone else.Also (conspiracy theory)does anyone know what the headlines should have been on the day of mj's arrest?
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:58 am
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

He thought he could get away with it ..............again,
till some little a*sehole split on him
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 8:02 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mutznuts1
Personally I think the guy is getting a hard time of it at the mo,His naive comments on sleeping with children were inocuous the man does have a problem in that he is mentally disturbed into thinking that he is still a child(peter pan of pop)I am sure noone bats an eyelid when kids and thier friends top and tail.His own father said "its not as if i whipped him or anything"but the beatings did exist and as such mj didnt get a childhood as we know it so why not live your lost youth(all be it that it doesnt conform with the way we think)To answer what i am bound to be asked No i wouldnt let him sleep with my kids in the same room but in defence the kid and parents already knew his past history as a case had already been brought against him.If you werent totally convinced of someone you wouldnt put your kids into that situation.
My conclusion is that (this time)no abuse happened and it is just a ploy by a dying kids parents to cash in on someone else.Also (conspiracy theory)does anyone know what the headlines should have been on the day of mj's arrest?
Im with you on this one - a lot of what is discussed is all from the media, and we all know how acurate and reliable they are!

I stand by what I said before - he's innocent until proved guilty.

sue
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:06 am
WBB

Originally posted by Arron
He thought he could get away with it ..............again,
till some little a*sehole split on him
funny, but not if you know what i mean.

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by welshboybilly
funny, but not if you know what i mean.
Funnier but tottaly sick
whats worse than letting mj babysit your kids?
Letting ian huntley bathe them!!! :scared:
Sorry no offence to anyone intended
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:18 am
WBB

Originally posted by mutznuts1
Funnier but tottaly sick
whats worse than letting mj babysit your kids?
Letting ian huntley bathe them!!! :scared:
Sorry no offence to anyone intended
i can see why you rattled those cages now !!

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

I cant help it lol
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

sdwis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nicholls clan
The Woman is white bondipom.
I'd say he is now an "old haggard white woman". If he had left nature alone he'd look as good as his brothers (some of whom are now in their 50's) but they still look much younger and better than he does.