Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne meet N.o 3

Melbourne meet N.o 3

Old Oct 19th 2004, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

colinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant future
Default Re: Melbourne meet N.o 3

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its been suggested by one of the young ladies who lives near me that we have the next Melbourne meet on 20th November at Cardinia Dam.
It will be a BBQ with loads of play area for kids & even the odd kangaroo I'm told.
Anyone interested ???

Hi,

We arrive on the 5th Nov, and look forward to meeting you all. It will also give our 11 and 9 year old chance to meet children of their own age. See you all there.

Cheers

Colin
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The BooBoo's and friends may be able to make that date also...

BooBoo
Old Oct 20th 2004, 5:35 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I'm afraid we can't make it. Its cricket season so I will be making cricket teas while hubby is playing.

I'm sure you will have a great day especially if the weather is anything like today.

Jo
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:58 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good to see a few new folk coming along, hopefully it will be as good a turn out as the last one.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:41 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Cardinia Dam is a really beautiful spot Bordy.I'm up for a BBQ .I take it they have elecrtic ones there to use and it's gonna be BYO snags ?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Badge
Might come as I fancy meeting Hels.

BM

Should I be scared?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its been suggested by one of the young ladies who lives near me that we have the next Melbourne meet on 20th November at Cardinia Dam.
It will be a BBQ with loads of play area for kids & even the odd kangaroo I'm told.
Anyone interested ???
Unfortunately we can't make it as we have to fly back to the UK the week end before

Hels, give us a mail about a meet, we leave here Friday PM and will land Monday AM. We're up for the bar-b-q on the saturday so let us know.

Look forward to seeing you both down under

Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:52 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Hopefully, we should be able to make this one.

Cheers
Alistair, Kirsty and kids (aged 6, 3, 18 months)
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:03 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Hello,

Hopefully, we should be able to make this one.

Cheers
Alistair, Kirsty and kids (aged 6, 3, 18 months)

Hope so, look forward to seeing you there.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 10:55 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Bumping this one up, as it's in 2 weeks' time (& several 'occaisional' visitors to BE have asked me about it).

Am I right in thinking the Kangaroo Flats Picnic area is the one at Melways 210 E2, in the Cardinia Reservoir park?

And we're meeting there at 2pm on Sat 20 November, with food to cook on the bbqs there, booze to drink & tidbits to feed the kangaroos ?

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 6:04 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Bumping this one up, as it's in 2 weeks' time (& several 'occaisional' visitors to BE have asked me about it).

Am I right in thinking the Kangaroo Flats Picnic area is the one at Melways 210 E2, in the Cardinia Reservoir park?

And we're meeting there at 2pm on Sat 20 November, with food to cook on the bbqs there, booze to drink & tidbits to feed the kangaroos ?

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Anya.

Yes Anya thats the one, BYO food + drinks just hope the weather is nicer than what we are having now cya both then
Johanne
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:37 pm
Badge

Got CFA (Country Fire Brigade) Training that weekend. Bugger.

BM

Old Nov 8th 2004, 2:02 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

BM

If your not coming, whats the point of me coming then???

Old Nov 8th 2004, 2:40 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

BM
How about we arrange for the BBQ fire to get a little 'out of hand', *then* you can turn up (as long as you promise to bring a load of fit guys in uniform with you...)?.

Anya.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:58 am
Badge

Love to, only I don't think you'd be that impressed with the quality of the turn out.

In terms of dashing, good looks and charisma I mean. Besides, we don't get all the new gear till we 'graduate'...

BM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.