Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meal...my B/day and Xmas

Melbourne Meal...my B/day and Xmas

Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:22 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Meal...my B/day and Xmas

just to say what a good night we had at the elsternwick meet some nice new people Dianne & Jim and arch & lee didnt get much chance to chat to you all but welcome
Where were the rest of you i thought there might have been a few more of you tuning up what with it being crimbo Still there will be Australia day at st kilda and i think Cas might sort out a meal night chat to all soon shaz

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ANS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:24 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shazmac
just to say what a good night we had at the elsternwick meet some nice new people Dianne & Jim and arch & lee didnt get much chance to chat to you all but welcome
Where were the rest of you i thought there might have been a few more of you tuning up what with it being crimbo Still there will be Australia day at st kilda and i think Cas might sort out a meal night chat to all soon shaz

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ANS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
Ditto to everything

I'll put another thread up after Crimbo - end of Jan time
Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

pen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nice

Yep definitely a great night, was fab to see everyone again and to meet some new people.

Hope you all have a great christmas and a wonderful 2007!

lou & pete