Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Meal...my B/day and Xmas

Melbourne Meal...my B/day and Xmas

Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

pen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nice
Default Re: Melbourne Meal...my B/day and Xmas

Excellent ... within easy stumbling distance from home!!
See you there!

Originally Posted by CasG
Sorry, but due to miscommunication....sod all has been planned.

All I can hink of this late in the day is for people to meet at the Elsternwick Pub ( do decent grub and better beer) ...and make sure something is sorted for early next year..

Sorry
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:20 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

I will come for drinks stew will not be there hes has a other gig re the new club he is running with his mate
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:21 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pen8uin
See you there!
looks like all the elsternwick possy are on then
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:22 am
disability worker

Any How Good Night Chat Soon :d
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:23 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pen8uin
See you there!
Great
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shazmac
I will come for drinks stew will not be there hes has a other gig re the new club he is running with his mate
Never mind ...you can have a good time
Old Dec 14th 2006, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Hi,
Elsternwick is good for us as we are only in St Kilda. Will be good to finally meet a few of you!
So, where is the pub (is it the main street?) and what time are you all meeting?
Cheers
Di
Old Dec 15th 2006, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

pen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nice

Its the corner of nepean highway and glenhuntly roads,
not sure of time, I guess 7-7.30?

Anyone else any thoughts on time?

Originally Posted by DianneH68
Hi,
Elsternwick is good for us as we are only in St Kilda. Will be good to finally meet a few of you!
So, where is the pub (is it the main street?) and what time are you all meeting?
Cheers
Di
Old Dec 15th 2006, 7:39 am
disability worker

Hi Cas has asked me to let you all know what is going on re sat we will be meeting at 8pm if you want food we can have a meal if not then those who wish not eat can have drinks the food is nice pub meals and good priced see you all there
Old Dec 15th 2006, 9:00 am
Just Joined

archandlee has a brilliant futurearchandlee has a brilliant futurearchandlee has a brilliant futurearchandlee has a brilliant futurearchandlee has a brilliant futurearchandlee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shazmac
Hi Cas has asked me to let you all know what is going on re sat we will be meeting at 8pm if you want food we can have a meal if not then those who wish not eat can have drinks the food is nice pub meals and good priced see you all there
Hi guys
See you there..
See you there, nice to see the address. Getting a bit too addicted to Melways
Cheerio
Arch & Lee
Old Dec 15th 2006, 10:57 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be there for drinks from 9pm onwards as OH has to work till late.
See you all there tomorrow
Old Dec 16th 2006, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Sounds good. We will get there 8ish.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Old Dec 16th 2006, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DianneH68
Sounds good. We will get there 8ish.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Great....be good to meet new people

Cas
Old Dec 16th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Great....be good to meet new people

Cas
Hey Cas, I'm still a possible, I'm looking up the train timetables but I'm not feeling too good at the moment so I guess I won't know if I will be going until later
Old Dec 16th 2006, 6:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Hey Cas, I'm still a possible, I'm looking up the train timetables but I'm not feeling too good at the moment so I guess I won't know if I will be going until later
Whats up Tash ??

btw you're not new...but then again you're not old either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.