Medical costs

Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Medical costs

Phoned around today for costs of the medical for a family of 4

Chichester

Adult £85.00 each + £25.00 per blood test
Children £50.00 each
+ £45.00 per X-ray total £500.00

Horley(Gatwick)

£500.00 all in

do you think they have been talking to each other?

Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:43 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical costs

Originally Posted by Steve2438

Chichester

Children £50.00 each

Horley(Gatwick)

£500.00 all in

We also had to pay a councelling fee just in case something cropped up in blood tests, they get you every which way don't they?
Sarah
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by teach
We also had to pay a councelling fee just in case something cropped up in blood tests, they get you every which way don't they?
Sarah

I think you are right sarah we haven't booked as yet but the one in Gatwick is (abit) busy next week but can get you in the following week...
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Medical costs

we also have been qouted £500 for myself my husband and our 1year old daughter thats excluding travel off the island to get there! all the money spent it will be worth it when were there!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:33 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Chichester

Children £50.00 each

Horley(Gatwick)

£500.00 all in

Steve, we have rung a few in the shropshire/west mids area and they were all about £500 for our family of 4. Looks like its the going rate.

Neil
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

CrazyCanuck is an unknown quantity at this point

In Canada the panel doctor charges are about the same, accounting for exchange rates. Blood and x-ray are done by independent labs, so they charge their normal rates, which are lower than what you were quoted. I suspect these panel doctors make quite a good living!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by neil.b
Steve, we have rung a few in the shropshire/west mids area and they were all about £500 for our family of 4. Looks like its the going rate.

Neil
Thanks Neil as we live in between most of the south of england medical sites,i thought "never know" might get it cheaper somewhere else...silly me,i forgot its a payme game
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:47 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Thanks Neil as we live in between most of the south of england medical sites,i thought "never know" might get it cheaper somewhere else...silly me,i forgot its a payme game
or maybe a fleece you all game. :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:19 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked mine today in Middlesbrough. X-rays are £50 each, meds £108 each plus 'up to' £35 each depending on what blood tests we need.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:32 pm
paradise in the redlands

Originally Posted by wmoore
Just booked mine today in Middlesbrough. X-rays are £50 each, meds £108 each plus 'up to' £35 each depending on what blood tests we need.
I enquired as to the extra blood tests, to cover for tattoo's etc. The practice manager read the quote from DIMIA to me over the phone. Apparantly the extra test is only required if it is evident that the tattoo is new or there are signs of present or past cinfection in the area of the tattoo.

Neil
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:33 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil.b
I enquired as to the extra blood tests, to cover for tattoo's etc. The practice manager read the quote from DIMIA to me over the phone. Apparantly the extra test is only required if it is evident that the tattoo is new or there are signs of present or past cinfection in the area of the tattoo.

Neil
That's OK then. My last tattoo was done before I started secondary school