Wikiposts

On the market

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice
Smile Re: On the market

great news!!! well done, fingers crossed for you.
great seeing you last weekend!

derek and kate.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: On the market

Originally Posted by mandi248
Could you send me some good luck too our house has now been on the market 4 weeks and we've only had 1 viewer beginning to give up hope, we only signed a contract with them for 8 weeks so if we don't get any viewers in that time we will go on with another agent! we have even dropped the price by 10,000!

Hi Mandy,

us house sellers have to stick together so sent you some karma hope it brings you luck!

Chris
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Originally Posted by scissors
his mortgage has been approved...yyyyyiiiipppeeeeeeee ,just hope it all goes well,keep all your fingers and toes crossed for us much,much,much karma

tracey
Excellent Tracey! All fingers & toes crossed from 3 of us! Gary, I can see the round-the-world tickets at your door steps? Keep us posted with the house sale... I may see you in Hong Kong if you are out there in June?

Pat
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:55 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pat

Thanks for the good wishes. It was also very nice to the three of you at the weekend.

As for meeting in HK, still undecided I guess as to which way to go. Would love to go to San Fran and Kerry I know would like to go to NY, but having a friend in Singapore and also wanting to take in HK makes the decision difficult!!! Mind you it is a nice decision to have a problem over , particularly as many dont get the opportunity.

As for meeting in HK, that would be great if we do go that way round.

Take care nd hope to see you all again before you go.

Gary

Originally Posted by wongstonn
Excellent Tracey! All fingers & toes crossed from 3 of us! Gary, I can see the round-the-world tickets at your door steps? Keep us posted with the house sale... I may see you in Hong Kong if you are out there in June?

Pat
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys for ll your kind words,hope everyone get loeades of viewings over the weekend i want to see that everyone has sold on tuesday,lol,i darent hardly breath in case something goes wrong :scared:

sue, it looks like we could be going together after all

tracey
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:54 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
his mortgage has been approved...yyyyyiiiipppeeeeeeee ,just hope it all goes well,keep all your fingers and toes crossed for us much,much,much karma

tracey
Oh WOW thats ace you guys!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you!

Claire
xxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:10 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi Pat

Thanks for the good wishes. It was also very nice to the three of you at the weekend.

As for meeting in HK, still undecided I guess as to which way to go. Would love to go to San Fran and Kerry I know would like to go to NY, but having a friend in Singapore and also wanting to take in HK makes the decision difficult!!! Mind you it is a nice decision to have a problem over , particularly as many dont get the opportunity.

As for meeting in HK, that would be great if we do go that way round.

Take care nd hope to see you all again before you go.

Gary
Hi Gary. You can get a round the world ticket for about £1000. Why not do the lot?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:49 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Mandy,

us house sellers have to stick together so sent you some karma hope it brings you luck!

Chris
Aww thanks Chris have sent you some back hoping it also brings you luck
4 weeks now and still no viewers, have had a painter and decorator in this week incase of the endless viewrs at the weekend I wish!
Good luck to everyone else trying to sell.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

just had a call from the buyers surveyor,their coming a week on monday,they wanted to come earlier but im working when they wanted to come, hope it all goes ok from here on,it goes wromg for so many people,not sure what to do now.......dont think i dare think about booking flights just in case it all goes wrong..but we ll have to at some stage :scared: :scared: I think the next thing is to get some shippers in for quotes

good luck everyone on your viewings over the weekend

tracey
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's seems to be going well Tracey. I know I ask this of everyone, but it preys on my mind - if you complete before you are ready to go, where are you going to stay - with your Mother or b&b type thing or will you go early?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It's seems to be going well Tracey. I know I ask this of everyone, but it preys on my mind - if you complete before you are ready to go, where are you going to stay - with your Mother or b&b type thing or will you go early?
Hi penny,im really not sure ive been wondering that myself,i thought we d timed it right to go at the end of june if we sold fairly quickly,bearing in mind it usually takes around 3 months to complete,but it wouldnt matter if it didnt sell to quickly we d just go a bit later,we dont have to validate until 12 oct.
But if we pull this off,and i did say if,cos im well aware that things can go wrong right up to the last minute,we could be out sooner cos they are in a hurry to move apparently and their a first time buyer,so i guess we might have to go to a bb or something if theres a bit of a gap between completing and flying out,i couldnt stay with my parents id end up killing my mother!!!!

Whats bothering me is when we should book the flights,i feel a bit nervous about booking them really,what if the sale falls thru,i really dont want to go until its sold and to be honest we really cant afford to live for that long without the money from the house.

It wont be worth renting a house this end and i dont think you can for under 6 months anyway.

What are you going to do,did you say yours goes up next week?

tracey
Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Guy came today to measure everything. It's very odd, not had any doubts about what we are doing, the odd panic attack etc but listening to him reading out the size of rooms and continually saying how lovely and light and spacious it was, made me think. Then he said "why would you want to leave" ahhhhhhh! What the ***** are we doing

As for what to do when completion happens (if, if, if it happens) I just don't know. I would sooner camp at Heathrow than stay at my mother's but thankfully she doesn't have the room All other family members are too short of room as well. As you say, not long enough to rent for, so....... nope, no idea, haven't got a clue. We can't (and I won't) go until the end of July because too many important events happening up till then. Got a headache now. Need a drink.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=moneypen20]Yup. Guy came today to measure everything. It's very odd, not had any doubts about what we are doing, the odd panic attack etc but listening to him reading out the size of rooms and continually saying how lovely and light and spacious it was, made me think. Then he said "why would you want to leave" ahhhhhhh! What the ***** are we doing for what to do when completion happens (if, if, if it happens) I just don't know. I would sooner camp at Heathrow than stay at my mother's but thankfully she doesn't have the room All other family members are too short of room as well. As you say, not long enough to rent for, so....... nope, no idea, haven't got a clue. We can't (and I won't) go until the end of July because too many important events happening up till then. Got a headache now. Need a drink.[/QUOTE

]Penny i know excactly what you mean,i dont think it really hit home with me until the board went up,and i thought omg what are we dioing,now we have an offer im really getting :scared: .
I thought it was about time i told some of my clients today,omg alot of them cried i really wasnt expecting that,they had me in tears,i havent even had that kind of response from family(they really couldnt care less) i reasurred them that id get another hairdresser to take over from me,but they dont want that they want me! not what i was expecting at all,ive got loades more to tell yet,how am i going to do that!!!!!!!

Think i ll have adrink with you babe

tracey
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:26 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: On the market

Hi Tracey you have had some luck quick sale let's hope no probs when you complete and get your tickets are you just going to fly their and stay in a hotel till you find where you wan,t to live
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pike
Hi Tracey you have had some luck quick sale let's hope no probs when you complete and get your tickets are you just going to fly their and stay in a hotel till you find where you wan,t to live
Hi pike, im not sure yet,i cant really arrange anything until i know excactly when we re going,but i would like to get into one of these complexes to start us off,and you can book into them before you go,i thought maybe for 3 months and give us a bit more time to hav a really good look round.

Hows things withyou guys,any progress?

tracey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.