Wikiposts

On the market

Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:18 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: On the market

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi mike,the surveyer will phone you himself to arrange an appiontment not long now then,are you hopeing to have it all finalised before you go?

tracey
It would be nice, but we don't really care as long at we are "nearly" there when we go.

The visa is going to be close too I think. We have our meds on the 19th April, have sent our PCCs and I am in the process of sending my cousin the $5000 bond money.

It would be nice to have both before we go, but we aren't getting our hopes up.

Mike.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by molloymj
It would be nice, but we don't really care as long at we are "nearly" there when we go.

The visa is going to be close too I think. We have our meds on the 19th April, have sent our PCCs and I am in the process of sending my cousin the $5000 bond money.

Mike.
:scared: your very brave to book your flights before you ve got your visas,dont think i would have dared

tracey
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:33 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

:scared: your very brave to book your flights before you ve got your visas,dont think i would have dared

tracey
Me either, that would be scary. It scares me that we might have to go before the house sale is complete :scared:
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Me either, that would be scary. It scares me that we might have to go before the house sale is complete :scared:
Me to,i darent book the flights until the contracts are signed :scared:
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:37 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

tracey
Brave or stupid!!!

You only live once!!..........................
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Brave or stupid!!!

this is true...will you be able to put your flight back if your visa doent come in time?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Mike.

We booked our flights yesterday, dont even know if & when we will sign contracts, but with time running out until we have to validate., we have taken a gamble. :scared:
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:09 am
Just Joined

syltgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

We did not tell our estate agent that we are emigrating - just said that we are moving into the country and probably renovating.... not a lie at all.....
Regards,
Syltgirl
Originally Posted by Ian_H
Good luck Tracey,
Keep us informed as we are hoping to put our house on the market in a month's time, so any pointers will be appreciated. We are apprehensive as the market is quite slow in our area, however you never know our paths might cross in Brizzy in the summer!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dicko
We booked our flights yesterday, dont even know if & when we will sign contracts, but with time running out until we have to validate., we have taken a gamble. :scared:
if you need to validate your visa then its a different matter dicko,but i wouldnt book my flights before i even new if i was going to get my visa,im not that brave,but fair does to those that do
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syltgirl
We did not tell our estate agent that we are emigrating - just said that we are moving into the country and probably renovating.... not a lie at all.....
Regards,
Syltgirl
Told ours but only because he was nagging to send us to look at other houses so I told him we were moving out of his area. He asked where so he could pass our details on to sister companies wherever. Australia shut him up
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:16 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Brave or stupid!!!

Like they say, this isnt a dress rehersal....
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:50 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

hiya,just thought id give you an update

Had the surveyer in this morning,he was here all of 10 mins,so he had a really good look not,he didnt even want to look at the planning regulations,that we had to follow whent we had when we knoocked a wall out, im glad its not me that was paying him,anyway he said everything was fine,so heres hopeing,

How are all you guys getting on,good i hope???

tracey
Hi tracey, we are waiting for the surveyor to contact us for an appointment,hope it doesnt take too long. we have someone from the relocators to come round today for a quote and another tomorrow.....
natalie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Hi tracey, we are waiting for the surveyor to contact us for an appointment,hope it doesnt take too long. we have someone from the relocators to come round today for a quote and another tomorrow.....
natalie
Hi natalie, good luck with the surveyers,and let us know how you get on with the relocaters

tracey