Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

M&S free international del offer - HELP needed urgently pls!!

M&S free international del offer - HELP needed urgently pls!!

Old Oct 20th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

wits end will become famous soon enough
Question M&S free international del offer - HELP needed urgently pls!!

Please can you help me, I'm desperately trying to place an M&S order before 21/10 cut off and manage to get right through to the keying in address/payment details but keep getting this error msg "THIS ORDER DOES NOT MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS OFFER. PLEASE REFER TO THE DETAILS IN YOUR PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION" Which of course I did, but I'm blowed if I can see what I've done wrong

I have ordered clothes and a couple of books and necklaces (had done shoes, but took them off to see if that was the problem), what am I doing wrong? Any ideas

Many thanks in anticipation, I've only got today - aggh!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: M&S free international del offer - HELP needed urgently pls!!

Have you done this?

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
Free international delivery promotion back on. Minimum spend £90. Take advantage of the great exchange rate!!!

Code is FREEIDEL.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:05 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't really help although I will ask if you've spent the minimum required amount?

I read on another thread it was 80 pounds or something like that. I would just double check the requirements again to see if there's a minimum amount.

Other than that I totally can't help, hopefully someone else will come along soon.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:06 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I just found that too.

That's the code and it looks like 90 pounds is the minimum. It mentions that at the top.
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Inter...ry/b/183243031
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by comet555
I found that code too on a quick search. Isn't it from March though?
No idea. The post I was quoting was from the 18th October 2009.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:07 pm
ABCDiamond

£90 spend + code at checkout

Valid: 15th to 21st October 2009

Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:11 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
No idea. The post I was quoting was from the 18th October 2009.
Yes, I edited my post to change that. I only asked because I had found a discussion on a message board from March that had that same code. I found the same code on the current webpage so they obviously don't change them.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by comet555
Yes, I edited my post to change that. I only asked because I had found a discussion on a message board from March that had that same code. I found the same code on the current webpage so they obviously don't change them.
Sorry I answered too quick
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:31 pm
Canuck/Aussie

I would say that I changed it too slow!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

wits end will become famous soon enough

My order is for £198! Thank you for your replies!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really niceBonnie65 is just really nice

Originally Posted by wits end
Please can you help me, I'm desperately trying to place an M&S order before 21/10 cut off and manage to get right through to the keying in address/payment details but keep getting this error msg "THIS ORDER DOES NOT MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS OFFER. PLEASE REFER TO THE DETAILS IN YOUR PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION" Which of course I did, but I'm blowed if I can see what I've done wrong

I have ordered clothes and a couple of books and necklaces (had done shoes, but took them off to see if that was the problem), what am I doing wrong? Any ideas

Many thanks in anticipation, I've only got today - aggh!
Looking at the offer I'd take off the books - they're not clothing or accessories and I would imagine weigh far too much potentially to be included in a free delivery offer