Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Marks and Spencers

Marks and Spencers

Old Aug 26th 2009, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Tearose will become famous soon enoughTearose will become famous soon enough
Default Marks and Spencers

Just found out recently that M&S now ship to Oz for 20 pound, for those of you that miss the store - I know I do
Old Aug 26th 2009, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

twizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Marks and Spencers

Tearose, keep an eye out, they sometimes do promotions where the shipping to Aus is free for a limited time. Had it a few times already in the last few months, usually a minimum spend limit (+- £80) & then you can get the parcel shipped for free
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:57 am
K14
Forum Regular

K14 will become famous soon enoughK14 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tearose
Just found out recently that M&S now ship to Oz for 20 pound, for those of you that miss the store - I know I do
I used this a few weeks ago. Got the parcel fairly quickly
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:59 am
Just Joined

Jayne_Perth is an unknown quantity at this point

If only we could get food packages!!!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 7:54 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by K14
I used this a few weeks ago. Got the parcel fairly quickly
And there is a sale on ATM
Old Aug 26th 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Oh, I'm off to the website to have a look - Ohh a yes for food packages, I used to spend a small fortune in the food department, I always told myself to steer clear but I couldent resist

How long does shipping take ?
Old Aug 26th 2009, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I had a parcel from them a couple of months ago when they had free shipping offer on. It came pretty quickly, no more than 2 weeks & they keep you informed. very good service I thought
Old Aug 26th 2009, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

So, do you have to spend a minimum ?

What do you miss about M&S ? I miss the underwear and bedding
Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

So, do you have to spend a minimum ?

What do you miss about M&S ? I miss the underwear and bedding
It was the underwear for me!
Not just for me though, the men in my life too! Boxers/trunks whatever you call them, are ridiculously expensive here. For myself, I just could not find the style of knickers I liked here & I did try!
It's funny because generally my attitude is that you have to get on with what is available so for example, the lack of Walkers crisps doesn't worry me, but a girl just has to have good undies!

There was a min spend for free delivery but I managed that quite easily!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Maybe we could write to them and ask if they would be interested in opening a store here - I know I'd work there for them and I'm sure you would too, so that's two members of staff that they already have before they get here
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

nailbite is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you have to pay import duty on your goods sent from M&S? Good news is hear M&S are opening a few small stores in Oz in 2010.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:56 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nailbite
Did you have to pay import duty on your goods sent from M&S? Good news is hear M&S are opening a few small stores in Oz in 2010.
Yeh i think they are opening afew stores here,i know im really sad but ive got m&s on facebook so you get to know alot via that.I get most of my clothes from there,doesnt matter how much you order i just pay 20 quid.Even better news NEXT are delivering to Oz next yr
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Wow, do you know whereabouts they're going to be opening ?

I am on Facebook too, still finding my way around though, how do you get M&S on there ?
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:43 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nailbite
No if the order is under $1000 in value.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

twizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the rough

How long does shipping take ?
I've ordered a couple of times on the free delivery promotion & both times had the order arrive here within a week - not bad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.