This is a low

Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:26 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default This is a low

After the jubilation of discovering we were going to have a baby comes the lowest point I think we've ever reached.
Yesterday the doctors told us what we didn't want to hear. The heart beat went from slow to nonexistent somewhere in the last 7 days.

This is when we feel so far away from our families.
There is nothing anyone can say or do. We have to come to terms with it ourselves.
Thank you all for your kind words over the last 4 weeks.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:28 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is a low

Sorry to hear your sad news. There's probably not alot anyone can say to you both at the moment, but I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who will have you in their thoughts at the moment.

Paul.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:29 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Chris ...

It doesn't help, but I'm thinking of you.

Take care of each other.

Nichola.

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
After the jubilation of discovering we were going to have a baby comes the lowest point I think we've ever reached.
Yesterday the doctors told us what we didn't want to hear. The heart beat went from slow to nonexistent somewhere in the last 7 days.

There is nothing anyone can say or do. We have to come to terms with it ourselves.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:51 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Jules & Chris,

As you said there isn't alot anyone can say or do but there are loads of people out here that care and will be here for you for whatever will help.

I know its not much consolation, but these things happen for a reason. It might not be clear to you now and probably wont help in dealing with things now but hopefully it will all fall into place in the near future for you both.

We will be thinking of you,

Hels & Hubby
Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:59 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot imagine how you must feel and hope that your future brings greater happiness.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 2:03 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

soooo for you (((((((hugs)))))) from Mr & Mrs Biggy

take care and look after each other
Old Aug 17th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear the news. Look after each other and I hope with time things get easier.
Woody.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 2:56 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Take Care x

Donna.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 3:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So so sorry to hear the news; praying that you will be given the strength to deal with it.
Hugs and love
Polly
Old Aug 17th 2005, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear your news. Take care of each other at this difficult time. Remember your low point won't last forever.
Best wishes
Rachel
Old Aug 17th 2005, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

So sorry. Lots of love and good vibes sent.

oxox

fabie
Old Aug 17th 2005, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

So very sorry to hear your sad news. Take care. Thinking of you.

Mel
Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your sad news. Sending (((Hugs))) out to you both.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:35 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so so sorry - my thoughts are with you both.

Nicky
xxxx
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Thinking of you both. Try to take comfort in each other and talk to each other about your feelings.
SD.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.