Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Wikiposts

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:36 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Originally Posted by A dogs life
See this is exactly the crap that goes on in the lounge. If you want to know what he has been up to PM him.

This is what every single thread in the lounge disolves into.

So how it going with you

Whats the weather like

Hows the job going

When are travelling

Blah blah blah.

Bloody incestuous mates club.

And then you all have the balls to come onto this forum and ask us to join ya.

YEAH RIGHT!!! Dream on.
May I suggest some anger management classes before you are accepted into the lounge
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:37 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eskimo
nowt .. off to Universal tomorrow off and tyen up to the mid-west for a week after Thanks-giving to do an Advanced Leadership Development Course :scared:

Heard you were interviewing over our way last week ?

Click on the persons name, click on "Send <person> a private message".

Or do you think we give a flying fk what your plans for tomorrow are?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just testing my boy's christmas present, made in China, it yo yo's and then gets stuck on a yo
You have to push and then pull... and yank back up on that (bitch) yo-yo. LOL... I just made myself laugh.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:38 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, shut up.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Just testing my boy's christmas present, made in China, it yo yo's and then gets stuck on a yo

Mmmmm....sounds like my Boom that doesn't Rang.....probably made in China too
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
nowt .. off to Universal tomorrow off and tyen up to the mid-west for a week after Thanks-giving to do an Advanced Leadership Development Course :scared:

Heard you were interviewing over our way last week ?
First time at Universal? It's cool. Yes done that drive to Rialto twice now.
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Actually to be prefectly honest for a moment. I tried the lounge thing for a while. But there was one idiot kept stalking me. He seems to have gone now. Anyway, it wasn't much fun there, there didn't seem to be any focus or direction or interesting threads or wit or humour, just a small group of people who just talked amongst themselves on every single thread.

Quite boring really. Nobody had anything interesting to say, very clichey, lots of in-jokes and a piss off attitude to newbies.

So after a few months, and finally shaking off my stalker, I decided to give it a wide berth.

So a question for you lot. Is the US forum so crap you have to go to the lounge, and then the lounge has become so crap you have to come here?

And if thats the case, why in gods name do you think any of us would waste our time in the lounge?
Errr...lifestyle is lifestyle, the lounge is there for banter and a good laugh, if you think it's rather boring, start your own thread with something interesting to talk about...or even start something juicey in TIO...what it's there for...

And clichey, perhaps, but so isn't everything in life, and I don't think anyone is any more mean to new people than in any other forum, some just make bigger plonkers of themselves and get a ribbing for it...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:41 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Bob
Errr...lifestyle is lifestyle, the lounge is there for banter and a good laugh, if you think it's rather boring, start your own thread with something interesting to talk about...or even start something juicey in TIO...what it's there for...

And clichey, perhaps, but so isn't everything in life, and I don't think anyone is any more mean to new people than in any other forum, some just make bigger plonkers of themselves and get a ribbing for it...
There's our Bob.

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

May I suggest some anger management classes before you are accepted into the lounge

You can suggest anything you want

As for being 'accepted' into the lounge, you are actually being more profound than you realise.

The current crowd think they get to decide who is 'accepted'. Pah! Nonsense. I'd post there if there was anything interesting going on, but as its just a load of americans discussing there plans for the weekend I think the washer dryer needs de-luffing
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

well you obviously care enough to read and then moan about it...could just ignore it, and the thread title was a bit enough hint about the subject, so you could have just ignored it....but maybe the opening post went right over your head...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

The current crowd think they get to decide who is 'accepted'. Pah! Nonsense. I'd post there if there was anything interesting going on, but as its just a load of americans discussing there plans for the weekend I think the washer dryer needs de-luffing
There's a fair few Brits in there, well most of them infact actually...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:43 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Bob
well you obviously care enough to read and then moan about it...could just ignore it, and the thread title was a bit enough hint about the subject, so you could have just ignored it....but maybe the opening post went right over your head...
Oooohh... Bob's on a roll. I'm feeling rather turned on at the moment.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
There's a fair few Brits in there, well most of them infact actually...
There are here too Bob.

I think the baasaards are trying for world domination
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:44 pm
Banned

You can suggest anything you want

As for being 'accepted' into the lounge, you are actually being more profound than you realise.

So are you ready to send the lounge initiation fee to my Paypal account yet or not?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:45 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Bix
There are here to Bob.

I think the baasaards are trying for world domination
Domination? I'd like me some of that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.