Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Wikiposts

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:09 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Originally Posted by menace
Some of you boneheads will already hold American citizenship which makes you Yankees.
Most of you will be Yankees one day soon when you shake the bloodied hand of The idiot who failed all his high school exams but still managed to climb to the pinnacle of Yankee politics.

Y'all run along now.
Running Boss...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:09 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Persoanlly I think "A dogs dick" is right. All you lounge lizards are a bunch of drunken debauched halfwits.

Certainly wont catch me posting in the lounge EVER!!!
Hello Bonnie
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Persoanlly I think "A dogs dick" is right. All you lounge lizards are a bunch of drunken debauched halfwits.

Certainly wont catch me posting in the lounge EVER!!!
I'm definitely drunken and debauched... but to say I have half of a wit would be stretching it.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Hello Bonnie
Hello Mr Cab driver!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I'm definitely drunken and debauched... but to say I have half of a wit would be stretching it.
I'm on my 4th Long Island F**k it all....
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:12 pm

Hello Mr Cab driver!!
LMAO, wasn't me
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:13 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on my 4th Long Island F**k it all....
I'm sucking down the vodka.

Woo! and Yay!! and.... HA HA
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:14 pm
WTF?

Hello Bonnie
Is there a Clyde about?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:14 pm

I'm sucking down the vodka.

Woo! and Yay!! and.... HA HA
Are we still in OZ?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

haven't you lot got beds to sleep in?
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by menace
Some of you boneheads will already hold American citizenship which makes you Yankees.
Most of you will be Yankees one day soon when you shake the bloodied hand of The idiot who failed all his high school exams but still managed to climb to the pinnacle of Yankee politics.

Y'all run along now.
Says the man that lives in the internationally reknown cultural utopia that is "Australia".

Birth place of such sophistication as:
The fanny fart
Lighting farts
Dribbling down your shirt
Fosters Lager (use the term "Lager" in it's more strtched form)
Skid marks in the FRONT of your underwear
The "Which Sheila's knickers will stick to the wall the longest?" competition
and the "How many Iraqi's can our Navy watch drown" contest.

You such class, we doth our caps in admiration.

Originally Posted by woodsey
haven't you lot got beds to sleep in?
No Dorothy, we need to get back to Kansas
Account Closed

LMAO, wasn't me
F**kin liar!!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:17 pm
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Is there a Clyde about?
Without having to read all the posts, any luck with the recruitment drive?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:17 pm
WTF?

Are we still in OZ?
Yes, Dorothy. Just click your heels twice (or was it 3 times) and we can go home.

Theres no place like home.... etc, etc, and all that good shit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.