Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:07 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Originally Posted by rushman
Dogs breath is pissed that we're in the Oz forum and not talking shite in the lounge

he's still here though....Hmmm
He loves us long time.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:08 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He loves us long time.
Number One Johnny..
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:09 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Dogs breath is pissed that we're in the Oz forum and not talking shite in the lounge

he's still here though....Hmmm
Hmmm indeedy...don't know why though, as there's shite all over the place in the forums.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syllk
So what's going on then, or do I have to go reading through some shite first?
Long story short...

We were minding our own business in the Lounge... Dogs life hated us for it and then seduced us into the Oz forum... Tom and Eskimo and Ray were here but now they're sleeping...Bob showed up but couldn't be arsed.... life went on....
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by syllk
Hmmm indeedy...don't know why though, as there's shite all over the place in the forums.
Probably exhausted the subject of toilet paper!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:11 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Long story short...

We were minding our own business in the Lounge... Dogs life hated us for it and then seduced us into the Oz forum... Tom and Eskimo and Ray were here but now they're sleeping...Bob showed up but couldn't be arsed.... life went on....
Sounds like the Lounge...just over here instead.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:11 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

He loves us long time.
I may collapse soon, so I'll see you Yankees tomorrow, even the British ones Good night OZ....(There's no place like home, there's no place like home)
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I may collapse soon, so I'll see you Yankees tomorrow, even the British ones Good night OZ....(There's no place like home, there's no place like home)
G'night Toto.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I'll tell you what is funny. I mention that we are here to show the oz forum how to get more than 2 pages and 200 posts out of a thread and suddenly someone starts dragging up their big threads to make the #'s look better. Before they did that there was just 1 or 2 threads with as many posts as this on the oz forums first page......Funny that or is that just a coincidence/
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:16 pm
WTF?

I'll tell you what is funny. I mention that we are here to show the oz forum how to get more than 2 pages and 200 posts out of a thread and suddenly someone starts dragging up their big threads to make the #'s look better. Before they did that there was just 1 or 2 threads with as many posts as this on the oz forums first page......Funny that or is that just a coincidence/
I have no idea what you just said.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

I have no idea what you just said.
I said that the Oz forum didnt know how to make a thread of more than 2 pages or 200 posts and then suddenly three large threads are dragged out on the first pag........why the fock am I explaining this again....you didnt understand it because your f**king drunk. I'll end up typing the same thing again. Read it tomorrow Les If it dont make sense then its probably because i'm a little bit leathered too. Made sense to me though
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:22 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

if you want a thread to run and run in here just move to perth and tell everyone how crap you think it is
or you could always move across from the lounge when your bored
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:22 pm
WTF?

I said that the Oz forum didnt know how to make a thread of more than 2 pages or 200 posts and then suddenly three large threads are dragged out on the first pag........why the fock am I explaining this again....you didnt understand it because your f**king drunk. I'll end up typing the same thing again. Read it tomorrow Les If it dont make sense then its probably because i'm a little bit leathered too. Made sense to me though
OH!! Now I understand.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Trust me, they're are lots more plonkers in the lounge

I dunno what it is, it seems to attract them like moths to a flame.

Just look at this thread on the Oz forum that they've invaded. I've been called a prick and told to shut up already. I'm in Oz, its the Oz forum, and someone from the US is telling me to shut up

Thats lounge lizards for you, the humour of George Bush crossed with the style of Barbara Bush.

I know we don't always agree mate, but I'm right behind you on this one. You seem to be fighting the good fight all alone here and you are doing a damn good job of it too. The lounge is the pits (and I too speak from personal experience). That's why this lot have had to pitch up here. And they've brought their own personal mod-on-a-leash with them too -Hi Bob! Aren't you supposed to make sure that this riff-raff stays in the lounge with their inane and common conversations?

And amazingly wherever these boneheads go they seem to bring cyber-slut with them. Her idea of an intelligent discussion always resolves around the bottom half of her anatomy. Sadly, it's probably the only part of her whole body she ever uses, she certainly doesn't engage her cerebral cortex EVER. Darling, it's only polite to engage your brain before you engage your mouth - hasn't anyone ever told you this?

As for the rest of you deadbeats who don't live in Australia, aren't planning to move here anytime soon and probably don't even know where it is (if American secondary school results are anything to go by) ...the only thing your conversations need is a little lockjaw.

Speaking of geography... do you need me to point out the way to the Lounge for you? You seem to have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

"America is the only nation in history which has miraculously gone from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization." Georges Clemenceau

Last edited by G'Day; Nov 19th 2005 at 7:44 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:45 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Urrmm yeah We don't have long threads here...

Heres one I did under my old login (now the wifeys)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295385

yeah we need some yanks to show us how to create pointless threads

700 and something posts....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.