Lounge recruitment drive

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:12 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Oh you mean the wifes login and my own login? Yeah, that would be me

I'll speak very slowly for our american friends....

JackTheLad used to be my login, its now my wifes.

A dogs life is my login.

Oh and once in a blue moon we screw up and post under the wrong login because we forget to logout when using each others pc.

Apparently that makes me a prick... I see the good old friendly lounge banter is alive and well
yep you're a prick - and just think with more of an education you might of got in the US
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:13 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
evening enjoyed the weather today mate ?
Nice.............
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:14 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He had the horn for Brit (god rest his soul) ...

Thats his name, jeez, you won't believe me, but I couldn't remember his name. I could see his avatar (grandad out of only fools and horses)in my mind but the name wouldn't come back.
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya you big boned babe.

Brit has been sent to the netherworld. 'Tis true...'tis true.
Allo my pussy stroking throbber.

Was he a bad boy then ?
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
Nice.............
85f this arvo in bloody november !
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Kit Kat Kit
You are limited to one vowel
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you mean the wifes login and my own login? Yeah, that would be me

I'll speak very slowly for our american friends....

JackTheLad used to be my login, its now my wifes.

A dogs life is my login.

Oh and once in a blue moon we screw up and post under the wrong login because we forget to logout when using each others pc.

Apparently that makes me a prick... I see the good old friendly lounge banter is alive and well

I'm terribly sorry to inform you...... It appears that your pants are on fire.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:15 am
Banned

85f this arvo in bloody november !
It was hot this moning at 7:30 AM. I went to the doggy park and met a scouser, he drives the same car as you
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:16 am

yep you're a prick - and just think with more of an education you might of got in the US

I've been in the US loads of times. Schooled there, worked there, thought it was fairly average (well Boston, Cambridge MIT area anyway )

What was that about education?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:16 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Allo my pussy stroking throbber.

Was he a bad boy then ?
There was an unfortunate incident involving a mod (Manc)... Brit lost.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:17 am

I'm terribly sorry to inform you...... It appears that your pants are on fire.

I can assure you my asbestos pants are well and truly not on fire...

Itchy, but not on fire
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:20 am
Banned

It was hot this moning at 7:30 AM. I went to the doggy park and met a scouser, he drives the same car as you
Come to think of it ...... has your car been stolen?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:20 am
WTF?

I can assure you my asbestos pants are well and truly not on fire...

Itchy, but not on fire
Oh, all right then.... they are definitely warmish... I just touched them and they threaten to be combustible.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:23 am
WTF?

I've been in the US loads of times. Schooled there, worked there, thought it was fairly average (well Boston, Cambridge MIT area anyway )

What was that about education?
I've been to the US loads of times as well.... come to think of it, I might have been born here.

What was the god-damned question?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:24 am
Account Closed

Come to think of it ...... has your car been stolen?

I just checked its still there go on then I'm waiting for the punchline about him being a hairdresser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.