Reload this Page >

Kids on parents passport.

Kids on parents passport.

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

The GoodbyeGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kids on parents passport.

Originally posted by matt&sue
does anyone know if you have to show your passports when you go for your medicals because we want to send our passports off to get the kids there own passports but we are worried that they might request the medicals while they are sent away

thanks sue
Sue,
We had to take our passports with us when we went for our medicals.

The Goodbye Girl
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

matt&sue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by The GoodbyeGirl
Sue,
We had to take our passports with us when we went for our medicals.

The Goodbye Girl

thanks goodbye girl we will wait until we have had the medicals done and then look into getting them their own passports

sue
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by matt&sue
thanks goodbye girl we will wait until we have had the medicals done and then look into getting them their own passports

sue

We ahd a delay because of this. I had to send mine off as my Daughter was on it and meanwhile we had the meds done. Dr was very good and just checked it when it came through.

It only takes 2 weeks to get them back, so unless you are about to go for the meds soon I would post them off first!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

matt&sue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
We ahd a delay because of this. I had to send mine off as my Daughter was on it and meanwhile we had the meds done. Dr was very good and just checked it when it came through.

It only takes 2 weeks to get them back, so unless you are about to go for the meds soon I would post them off first!
tina, did you then have to send copies of them to adelaide?

sue
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I had to send a copy of my Daughter's new passport and also fill in a form which told them about the new passport number.
Just before they grant you the visas you have to send off forms confirming all of your passport numbers. Not sure which form as the agents sent them to us.