Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kids gone feral?

Wikiposts

Kids gone feral?

Old May 2nd 2009, 4:17 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kids gone feral?

Originally Posted by Hutch
I live in South Coast NSW and there are very few days of the year when it's 'too hot' to play outside. One of the things that attracted us to this town (and we first visited it in January) was the number of kids outside playing, riding bikes, on skateboards, walking towards the beach with boogie/surf boards under their arms. We're still in early Autumn here and there's a definite tang in the air now as winter approaches - plenty of kids in jeans and hoodies. If the weather's so shit and oppresive in Perth - why don't you do one?
Also On the coast of VIctoria it almost never gets too hot to play outside only get about 10 really hot days a year, theres many more days where its too cold or wet to go outdoors
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
O> I thought you ment for more kids
Some might say I am!
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
Also On the coast of VIctoria it almost never gets too hot to play outside only get about 10 really hot days a year, theres many more days where its too cold or wet to go outdoors
I'm not on the coast, but there are many more than 10 days where its to hot to "play" outside!